Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 braindump
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 braindump Post 302161605 by max29583 on Friday 25th of January 2008 07:25:52 AM
Old 01-25-2008
Solaris 10 braindump

Guys,

Please help me find braindump for Solaris 10. or mail me if anyone of you is ahving that. Please.

Mail: ---no-email---

Last edited by pressy; 01-28-2008 at 07:15 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

application compiled on solaris 10 throwing error when executed on solaris 9

I have compiled my application on Solaris 10 with following description SunOS ldg1 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-T6320 The compiler is Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124863-01 2007/07/25 But when installing the application on Solaris 9 SunOS odcarch02 5.9... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash_bit2k2
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Solaris

How to add Solaris text console to Solaris grub2 menu?

Hi, I am new to sloaris and just instlled the solaris 11.2, i know little more about linux, i open the /boot/grub/grub.cfg in solaris and there is many other entries forl solaris 11.2 one of them is for 'Oracle Solaris 11.2 text console' but at boot grub2 only show the first default entry that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamsat
1 Replies
WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Topica::Index - parse a single Topic mailing list index SYNOPSIS
my $index = WWW::Topic::Index->new($index_html); foreach my $message_id ($index->message_ids) { # the mail has some information and also provides a link to the reply ... my $mail = WWW::Topica::Mail->new($topica->fetch_mail($mess_id), $mess_id); # which has other information (like the un-htmled mail and the email address) ... my $reply = WWW::Topica::Reply->new($topica->fetch_reply($mail->id, $mail->eto), $mail->id, $mail->eto); } print "Next offset is ".$index->next." "; print "Previous offset is ".$index->prev." "; DESCRIPTION
Used to parse a single reply page from Topica.com's mailing list indexes. Reply pages have the body of the email (albeit quoted) and potentially a full email address. METHODS
new <page html> <message id> <eto> Takes the html of the page, the eto and the message-id and parses the html. parse <html> Parse the html to get the subject, email address and body of the email. id Get the message id eto Get the message eto email Get the email address parsed out. subject Get the email subject parsed out. body Get the email body parsed out. AUTHOR
Simon Wistow <simon@thegestalt.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004, Simon Wistow perl v5.10.1 2006-01-03 WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm)