Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: History ??
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting History ?? Post 302160750 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 22nd of January 2008 06:04:14 PM
Old 01-22-2008
Code:
fc -l $HISTSIZE | head -3

Korn shell

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

History

hi there all , i would like to know what are the other alternatives besides .sh_history file to get all commands typed on console .. Can u help me ? Thanks for all PS : I'm a newbie on this forum :rolleyes: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuniorJack
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

History

Hi I am new here.Hope this has not been already posted.I searched,but couldn't find. I am currently learning and using lots of new bash commands,I even check sites and try out commands,or visit folders like /usr/bin and /bin etc and just man many of them and try them. The thing is..I forget some... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivek788
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to review the history and the commands that has been done in this history?

Hello every body, Kindly inform me How Do i find out the time I executed a command previously on UNIX Solaris?? To be more specific and more clear about what i want to know is that I want a command the enables me to know the history and which command i run at this history/time. FYI I used... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The history command: See other users command history

Can anyone tell this: If two users are logged into the same server from different locations. Is there a way to see the history command of the other user? I tried the history command, but it is showing me only the commands I used. Thanks in advance for your help. Iamnew2solaris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamnew2solaris
1 Replies

6. AIX

history

Hi How to see all the commands typed as user padmin in the vio servers ? history command shows only a few commands ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriky86
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Great History of UNIX (1969-1999) | 30 Years of UNIX History | YouTube Video

I am pleased to announce this new video in 1080 HD for UNIX lovers honoring thirty years of UNIX history spanning from 1969 to 1999 presented in 150 seconds (two and a half minutes) in 1080 HD, celebrating the 50th anniversary of UNIX. The Great History of UNIX (1969-1999) | 30 Years of UNIX... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
libmlib_mt(3LIB)						Interface Libraries						  libmlib_mt(3LIB)

NAME
libmlib_mt - multi-threaded mediaLib SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib_mt -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> DESCRIPTION
Interfaces in this library provide functions for multimedia processing. Multi-threaded (MT) mediaLib is a software layer developed on top of mediaLib using OpenMP. When it is used with a large data set on a multi-processor system, MT mediaLib will partition data into subsets and process the subsets in parallel, thus greatly improving performance of applications that use mediaLib. INTERFACES
The shared object libmlib_mt.so.2 provides the same public interfaces as those defined in libmlib(3LIB). See Intro(3) for additional infor- mation on shared object interfaces. USAGE
There are two ways to use MT mediaLib. 1. Pre-load a multi-threaded mediaLib library during runtime by setting the LD_PRELOAD environment variable as follows before starting your application, in Bourne/Korn shell: LD_PRELOAD=libmlib_mt.so export LD_PRELOAD or in C shell: setenv LD_PRELOAD libmlib_mt.so In this way, you can take advantage of MT mediaLib without rebuilding your application. 2. Link your application with a multi-threaded mediaLib library directly as shown under SYNOPSIS. In this way, an MT mediaLib library is always used whenever your application is started. The parallelization of MT mediaLib is controlled, in part, by the PARALLEL environment variable. You can change its setting to adjust the degree of parallelization before starting your application, in Bourne/Korn shell: PARALLEL=n export PARALLEL or in C shell: setenv PARALLEL n where n is a positive integer for number of threads. Note that other factors also affect the degree of parallelization in MT mediaLib. FILES
/usr/lib/libmlib_mt.so.2 shared object /usr/lib/64/libmlib_mt.so.2 64-bit shared object ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWmlibt | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Intro(3), libmlib(3LIB), attributes(5) mediaLib User's Manual SunOS 5.11 15 Oct 2007 libmlib_mt(3LIB)