Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX installing java 5.0 in HPUX B11.11 Post 302160570 by Freddo_21 on Tuesday 22nd of January 2008 06:18:38 AM
Old 01-22-2008
download - jdk6aa_16000_pa.depot

Hi there

I think the JDK is available at ftp://ftp.hp.com/gsy/jdk6aa_16000_pa.depot.
Theres a few other files there.

I was hoping to load it on to my C3600 Visualize workstation, and maybe even get Netbeans installed - or is this just a pipedream ?

Regards

Freddo

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Patches in HPux

Hi admins.... I want to install 100 Patches in Hpux.. is it possible to install using single command.... if possible ple give me the solution... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prem
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java on Openserver 6

Forgive the sheer volume of verbiage: Sco Openserver 6 - how to install Java 1.42_14b: The documentation says: "Make a subdirectory and unwind the tar file into that subdirectory. mkdir JAVA142 cd JAVA142; tar -xf ../OSR6_Java2_142.VOLS.tar Run the Software Manager with the command: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: LetSco
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Java Exceptions while installing Oracle

Hello. I was trying to installe oracle 10g on solaris t0 x86 and got few exception? Could you please suggest, what might be going wrong? $ ls -l total 32 drwxr-xr-x 9 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 doc drwxr-xr-x 5 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 install drwxr-xr-x 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make is giving error while installing cups in hpux

m installing cups-1.2.12 in hp-ux ./configure didnt give any error. but make gives the following error making all in cups... Compiling adminutil.c... In file included from http-private.h:142, from globals.h:35, from adminutil.c:47: /usr/include/net/if.h:240: error: field 'iftp_local' has... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rosalina
5 Replies

5. Programming

Regarding the maximum memory allocated by malloc() function on HP-UX B11.11

In a 'C' program,when I am trying to allocate memory with the help of malloc () function, it is allocating the memory up to a certain limit for e.g. in my case, it is 670 MB (approx). malloc() returns NULL if I allocate more than this amount of memory.When I tried to allocate memory in chunks of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vipinsachan
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

help with installing java EE on fedora 14

Hi Forum Im a new to fedora and was wondering ,Can anybody direct me to a site that shows me how to install Java EE 6 SDK Update 1 (with JDK 6 Update 23) for fedora 14. NOT openjdk i need oracles java to develop a web app using tomcat 7.0 Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShinTec
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java Problems

Hello, When i attempt to install Java. I get this error code Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fob Upset
2 Replies

8. AIX

Strange issue installing Java 8

I just intalled java8_64.jre and .sdk respectively installp -agXYd . Java8_64.jre Java8_64.sdk 2>&1 | tee installp.log Worked like a champ. Now I see this-- jeff@server:/usr> ls -l | grep java drwxr-xr-x 9 bin bin 512 Sep 22 2010 java14 drwxr-xr-x 7 bin bin ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
9 Replies
GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)						    Git Manual							 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)

NAME
git-check-attr - Display gitattributes information SYNOPSIS
git check-attr [-a | --all | attr...] [--] pathname... git check-attr --stdin [-z] [-a | --all | attr...] DESCRIPTION
For every pathname, this command will list if each attribute is unspecified, set, or unset as a gitattribute on that pathname. OPTIONS
-a, --all List all attributes that are associated with the specified paths. If this option is used, then unspecified attributes will not be included in the output. --cached Consider .gitattributes in the index only, ignoring the working tree. --stdin Read pathnames from the standard input, one per line, instead of from the command-line. -z The output format is modified to be machine-parseable. If --stdin is also given, input paths are separated with a NUL character instead of a linefeed character. -- Interpret all preceding arguments as attributes and all following arguments as path names. If none of --stdin, --all, or -- is used, the first argument will be treated as an attribute and the rest of the arguments as pathnames. OUTPUT
The output is of the form: <path> COLON SP <attribute> COLON SP <info> LF unless -z is in effect, in which case NUL is used as delimiter: <path> NUL <attribute> NUL <info> NUL <path> is the path of a file being queried, <attribute> is an attribute being queried and <info> can be either: unspecified when the attribute is not defined for the path. unset when the attribute is defined as false. set when the attribute is defined as true. <value> when a value has been assigned to the attribute. Buffering happens as documented under the GIT_FLUSH option in git(1). The caller is responsible for avoiding deadlocks caused by overfilling an input buffer or reading from an empty output buffer. EXAMPLES
In the examples, the following .gitattributes file is used: *.java diff=java -crlf myAttr NoMyAttr.java !myAttr README caveat=unspecified o Listing a single attribute: $ git check-attr diff org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java o Listing multiple attributes for a file: $ git check-attr crlf diff myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: crlf: unset org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing all attributes for a file: $ git check-attr --all -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing an attribute for multiple files: $ git check-attr myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/NoMyAttr.java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set org/example/NoMyAttr.java: myAttr: unspecified o Not all values are equally unambiguous: $ git check-attr caveat README README: caveat: unspecified SEE ALSO
gitattributes(5). GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)