Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pick the exact value
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Pick the exact value Post 302160548 by ahmedwaseem2000 on Tuesday 22nd of January 2008 05:38:06 AM
Old 01-22-2008
Below mentioned is the sample data. I would have the value of JS name( that is XXX of the first tag) and J name values ( that is X_NAME1 of the first tag). Using which i should find all the "C f" values

Thanks

Quote:
<JSF>
<JS name="XXX">
<J name="X_NAME1">
<C f="Val1" />
<C f="val2" />
</J>
<J name="Y_NAME1">
<C f="Val1" />
</J>
<J name="Z_NAME1">
<C f="Val1" />
</J>
</JS>
<JS name="YYY">
<J name="X_NAME1">
<C f="val1" />
</J>
<J name="Y_NAME1">
<C f="val1" />
</J>
</JS>
</JSF>

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to pick out last charactor of a string?

Hi, Does anyone know how many ways to pick out last charactor of a string? Thanks! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cin2000
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Please help me pick a machine

Hey guys I am new here and like this forum alot. I went to get into Solaris and would like to buy a sun box on ebay. NON rackmount. Problem is there is so many diff types. I am looking for one under the $800 range that can support solaris 10 and have the basics and decent ram. Can you guys... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gnfanatic
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

pick columns

I want to be able pick columns from 2 files with similar reference data: File 1 Last NameFirst NameSalaryCityDunnJohn $42,000.00 ChicagoGrantSuzy $95,000.00 GaryLoweMike $80,000.00 MilwaukeeGrantMike $59,000.00 JolietLoweKaren $48,000.00 South BendFile 2 TitleFirst NameLast... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigh2010
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick one file from each subdirectory

Hi, I have a problem I am trying to solve with bash. I need to search in a file system (data base) with hundreds of directories and thousands of subdirectories and millions of files. The files have a specific format with a header that gives the properties. Directories are organized so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majest
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

QUESTION1: grep only exact string. QUESTION2: find and replace only exact value with sed

QUESTION1: How do you grep only an exact string. I am using Solaris10 and do not have any GNU products installed. Contents of car.txt CAR1_KEY0 CAR1_KEY1 CAR2_KEY0 CAR2_KEY1 CAR1_KEY10 CURRENT COMMAND LINE: WHERE VARIABLE CAR_NUMBER=1 AND KEY_NUMBER=1 grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thibodc
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick and print

Hi Friends, I'm facing an issue. I am having a file as under : a1 b1 c1 a2 a3 a4 b4 a5 b5 and I need to get the output as under: a1 b1 a4 b4 a5 b5 i.e. to pick the columns where a and b are consecutive and ignoring rest. I was trying some thing sily as: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanand420
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

echo exact xml tag from an exact file

Im stumped on this one. Id like to echo into a .txt file all names for an xml feed in a huge folder. Can that be done?? Id need to echo <name>This name</name> in client.xml files. $path="/mnt/windows/path" echo 'recording names' cd "$path" for names in $path than Im stuck on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
2 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Pick Operating System

Anyone know anything about "Advanced Plus Operating Environment". Preferably release 10 Revision 522Gcd probably dated 2003. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick systems

looking for any advise on how to export Pick data from an AIX implementation. i have someone with limited experience that knows how to create a text file from a pick database. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt
1 Replies
Detail Classes(3)						       Coin							 Detail Classes(3)

NAME
Detail Classes - Classes class SoConeDetail The SoConeDetail class contains information about the parts of a SoCone shape. Instances of this class are used for storing information about hit points on cone geometry after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoCubeDetail The SoCubeDetail class contains information about the parts of a SoCube shape. Instances of this class are used for storing information about hit points on cone geometry after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoCylinderDetail The SoCylinderDetail class contains information about the parts of a SoCylinder shape. Instances of this class are used for storing information about hit points on cylinder geometry after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoDetail The SoDetail class is the superclass for all classes storing detailed information about particular shapes. Detail information about shapes is used in relation to picking actions in Coin. They typically contain the relevant information about what particular part of the shape a pick ray intersected with. " class SoFaceDetail The SoFaceDetail class is for storing detailed polygon information. Instances of this class are used among other things for storing information about polygons after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoLineDetail The SoLineDetail class is for storing detailed 3D line information. Instances of this class are used among other things for storing information about lines after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoNodeKitDetail The SoNodeKitDetail class is yet to be documented. When a pick action is executed and geometry within a nodekit is hit, the nodekit generates an SoNodeKitDetail object which contains information about the specific part inside the nodekit hit by the pick ray. " class SoPointDetail The SoPointDetail class is for storing detailed information for a single 3D point. Instances of this class are used among other things for storing information about the vertices of lines and polygons after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoTextDetail The SoTextDetail stores information about a character in a string. Instances of this class are used for storing information about hit points on textual 2D or 3D geometry after pick operations, and for storing information returned to tessellation callbacks. " class SoDetailList The SoDetailList class is a container for pointers to SoDetail objects. This list class will delete the details when destructed/truncated, or when a detail in the list is replaced by another detail. The caller is responsible for allocating the details passed to the list, but should not deallocate them since this will be handled by the list. " Detailed Description Detail classes are objects that deliver additional information wherever the SoPrimitiveVertex class is used. This goes for ray picking results, and it also goes for primitive generation by SoShape classes for the SoCallbackAction class and fallback shape rendering through primitive generation (a useful debugging trick when debugging for instance raypicking). Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 Detail Classes(3)