Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What else do you do?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What else do you do? Post 302160491 by blowtorch on Tuesday 22nd of January 2008 02:39:21 AM
Old 01-22-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Miller
In my other life, I'm a DJ Entertainer with a specialty in weddings. Toward that end, I'm also an Ordained Clergy Person. I can officiate at the wedding ceremony and then entertain at the reception.
If someone books you to officiate in the ceremony as well as entertain at the reception, do they get a discount? Smilie

BPCOUNTER(1)							  BP executables						      BPCOUNTER(1)

NAME
bpcounter - Bundle Protocol reception test program SYNOPSIS
bpcounter ownEndpointId [maxCount] DESCRIPTION
bpcounter uses Bundle Protocol to receive application data units from a remote bpdriver application task. When the total number of application data units it has received exceeds maxCount, it terminates and prints its reception count. If maxCount is omitted, the default limit is 2 billion application data units. EXIT STATUS
0 bpcounter has terminated. Any problems encountered during operation will be noted in the ion.log log file. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
Diagnostic messages produced by bpcounter are written to the ION log file ion.log. Can't attach to BP. bpadmin has not yet initialized Bundle Protocol operations. Can't open own endpoint. Another application has already opened ownEndpointId. Terminate that application and rerun. bpcounter bundle reception failed. BP system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
bpadmin(1), bpdriver(1), bpecho(1), bp(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 BPCOUNTER(1)