Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pick the exact value
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Pick the exact value Post 302160479 by ahmedwaseem2000 on Tuesday 22nd of January 2008 02:15:42 AM
Old 01-22-2008
But i wouldnt be knowing the Innerline=2 value. i'll have the Outerline=1 and innerline=1

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to pick out last charactor of a string?

Hi, Does anyone know how many ways to pick out last charactor of a string? Thanks! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cin2000
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Please help me pick a machine

Hey guys I am new here and like this forum alot. I went to get into Solaris and would like to buy a sun box on ebay. NON rackmount. Problem is there is so many diff types. I am looking for one under the $800 range that can support solaris 10 and have the basics and decent ram. Can you guys... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gnfanatic
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

pick columns

I want to be able pick columns from 2 files with similar reference data: File 1 Last NameFirst NameSalaryCityDunnJohn $42,000.00 ChicagoGrantSuzy $95,000.00 GaryLoweMike $80,000.00 MilwaukeeGrantMike $59,000.00 JolietLoweKaren $48,000.00 South BendFile 2 TitleFirst NameLast... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigh2010
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick one file from each subdirectory

Hi, I have a problem I am trying to solve with bash. I need to search in a file system (data base) with hundreds of directories and thousands of subdirectories and millions of files. The files have a specific format with a header that gives the properties. Directories are organized so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majest
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

QUESTION1: grep only exact string. QUESTION2: find and replace only exact value with sed

QUESTION1: How do you grep only an exact string. I am using Solaris10 and do not have any GNU products installed. Contents of car.txt CAR1_KEY0 CAR1_KEY1 CAR2_KEY0 CAR2_KEY1 CAR1_KEY10 CURRENT COMMAND LINE: WHERE VARIABLE CAR_NUMBER=1 AND KEY_NUMBER=1 grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thibodc
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick and print

Hi Friends, I'm facing an issue. I am having a file as under : a1 b1 c1 a2 a3 a4 b4 a5 b5 and I need to get the output as under: a1 b1 a4 b4 a5 b5 i.e. to pick the columns where a and b are consecutive and ignoring rest. I was trying some thing sily as: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanand420
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

echo exact xml tag from an exact file

Im stumped on this one. Id like to echo into a .txt file all names for an xml feed in a huge folder. Can that be done?? Id need to echo <name>This name</name> in client.xml files. $path="/mnt/windows/path" echo 'recording names' cd "$path" for names in $path than Im stuck on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
2 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Pick Operating System

Anyone know anything about "Advanced Plus Operating Environment". Preferably release 10 Revision 522Gcd probably dated 2003. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pick systems

looking for any advise on how to export Pick data from an AIX implementation. i have someone with limited experience that knows how to create a text file from a pick database. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt
1 Replies
GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)														 GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)

NAME
gluPickMatrix - define a picking region C SPECIFICATION
void gluPickMatrix( GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble delX, GLdouble delY, GLint *viewport ) PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the center of a picking region in window coordinates. delX, delY Specify the width and height, respectively, of the picking region in window coordinates. viewport Specifies the current viewport (as from a glGetIntegerv call). DESCRIPTION
gluPickMatrix creates a projection matrix that can be used to restrict drawing to a small region of the viewport. This is typically useful to determine what objects are being drawn near the cursor. Use gluPickMatrix to restrict drawing to a small region around the cursor. Then, enter selection mode (with glRenderMode) and rerender the scene. All primitives that would have been drawn near the cursor are iden- tified and stored in the selection buffer. The matrix created by gluPickMatrix is multiplied by the current matrix just as if glMultMatrix is called with the generated matrix. To effectively use the generated pick matrix for picking, first call glLoadIdentity to load an identity matrix onto the perspective matrix stack. Then call gluPickMatrix, and finally, call a command (such as gluPerspective) to multiply the perspective matrix by the pick matrix. When using gluPickMatrix to pick NURBS, be careful to turn off the NURBS property GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX. If GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX is not turned off, then any NURBS surface rendered is subdivided differently with the pick matrix than the way it was subdivided without the pick matrix. EXAMPLE
When rendering a scene as follows: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ a portion of the viewport can be selected as a pick region like this: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPickMatrix(x, y, width, height, viewport); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ SEE ALSO
glGet, glLoadIndentity, glMultMatrix, glRenderMode, gluPerspective GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)