Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: lom don't execute commands
Operating Systems Solaris lom don't execute commands Post 302160307 by System Shock on Monday 21st of January 2008 01:49:09 PM
Old 01-21-2008
First thing I'd check is the hyper terminal's settings, paticularly make sure that hardware flow control is set to none.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute commands parallel in a for loop ?

Hi, please can someone point me in the right direction with a shell scripting problem. I want to execute a command in a for loop and the command should be started not one-by-one meaning the for loop is waiting for the exit code , it should be started in parallel. I have a plain text file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: networkfre@k
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can BASH execute commands on a remote server when the commands are embedded in shell

I want to log into a remote server transfer over a new config and then backup the existing config, replace with the new config. I am not sure if I can do this with BASH scripting. I have set up password less login by adding my public key to authorized_keys file, it works. I am a little... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bash_in_my_head
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Execute All Commands in A contrl File

Hi , I have a situation i need to write a while loop until the end of control file.In the control file i have a 5 lines which contains commands.how can i execute all with out waiting for the first one to complete. Ex ControlFile: ScripitName Test ScriptName Test1 ScriptName Test2 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ukatru
1 Replies

4. Solaris

LOM ALOM ILOM ELOM RSC SP commands equivalent

Has anyone got an equivalent commands sheet for all Sun's serial or network management ports? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: son_t
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh - to execute set of commands

Hi Can someone help me to figure out Want to execute few cmds in remote host thru ssh Tried below cmd -------------------------------excerpt------------------- RDIR=/data1/logs ---> variable stores rem. server directory TODAY="`date '+%b %d'`" ssh -i $userid@$host "cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: id100
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute 2 Commands at the same time

Hi @all I have got the following problem: I want my Master-Script to execute 2 Sub-scripts at the same time. How can i realize that? Thx for your help Greez Roger (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DarkSwiss
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to execute commands one after other

I am writng a script in which there is an installation file.The installer runs good. But after the installer command there are some files and commands which are based on those installed files. Now problem is the commands get executed before the installer is totally installed. So is there any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriki32
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute remote commands with rsh

Hi, I earlier determined I cannot use FTP to execute remote commands on a server. My problem, I need to use a second server to get/put files via ftp onto my primary server and various tertiary servers. my server(A) ---> server (B) ----> server blah(c), server balh(C) I cannot directly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute multipe commands

I would like to execute multipe commands in a shell script. Please provide the commands for the below scenario: Execute command1 if command1 is succesfull, then execute command2, command3,command4 in parallel if command2, command3,command4 are success then run command 5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: p_gautham12
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute telnet commands thru xterm?

I want to launch an xterm telnet window: xterm -e telnet xxx.xxx.xx.xxx Which I can do but needs to also launch commands as well. Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shopgirl08
2 Replies
HCIATTACH(8)						    Linux System Administration 					      HCIATTACH(8)

NAME
hciattach - attach serial devices via UART HCI to BlueZ stack SYNOPSIS
hciattach [-b] [-n] [-p] [-t timeout] [-s speed] [-l] [-r] tty type|id speed flow bdaddr DESCRIPTION
Hciattach is used to attach a serial UART to the Bluetooth stack as HCI transport interface. OPTIONS
-b Send break. -n Don't detach from controlling terminal. -p Print the PID when detaching. -t timeout Specify an initialization timeout. (Default is 5 seconds.) -s speed Specify an initial speed instead of the hardware default. -l List all available configurations. -r Set the HCI device into raw mode (the kernel and bluetoothd will ignore it). tty This specifies the serial device to attach. A leading /dev can be omitted. Examples: /dev/ttyS1 ttyS2 type|id The type or id of the Bluetooth device that is to be attached, i.e. vendor or other device specific identifier. Currently supported types are type description any Unspecified HCI_UART interface, no vendor specific options ericsson Ericsson based modules digi Digianswer based cards xircom Xircom PCMCIA cards: Credit Card Adapter and Real Port Adapter csr CSR Casira serial adapter or BrainBoxes serial dongle (BL642) bboxes BrainBoxes PCMCIA card (BL620) swave Silicon Wave kits bcsp Serial adapters using CSR chips with BCSP serial protocol ath3k Atheros AR300x based serial Bluetooth device Supported IDs are (manufacturer id, product id) 0x0105, 0x080a Xircom PCMCIA cards: Credit Card Adapter and Real Port Adapter 0x0160, 0x0002 BrainBoxes PCMCIA card (BL620) speed The speed specifies the UART speed to use. Baudrates higher than 115.200bps require vendor specific initializations that are not implemented for all types of devices. In general the following speeds are supported: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 921600 Supported vendor devices are automatically initialised to their respective best settings. flow If the keyword flow is appended to the list of options then hardware flow control is forced on the serial link ( CRTSCTS ). All above mentioned device types have flow set by default. To force no flow control use noflow instead. sleep Enables hardware specific power management feature. If sleep is appended to the list of options then this feature is enabled. To disable this feature use nosleep instead. All above mentioned device types have nosleep set by default. Note: This option will only be valid for hardware which support hardware specific power management enable option from host. bdaddr The bdaddr specifies the Bluetooth Address to use. Some devices (like the STLC2500) do not store the Bluetooth address in hardware memory. Instead it must be uploaded during the initialization process. If this argument is specified, then the address will be used to initialize the device. Otherwise, a default address will be used. AUTHORS
Written by Maxim Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com> Manual page by Nils Faerber <nils@kernelconcepts.de> BlueZ Jan 22 2002 HCIATTACH(8)