Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error -350
Operating Systems BSD Error -350 Post 302160189 by jisha on Monday 21st of January 2008 05:37:06 AM
Old 01-21-2008
CPU & Memory Error -350

Hi All,

When ever am rying to connect to the database using isqlrf from the command prompt i get the following error
Error -350 is Index already exists on column.

What could be the possible reason and a solutin for this ?

AM using freeBSD
Thanks in advance

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove a 350 files in one shot

i have a dir called logs. In it i have some 350 files how to move all those files from directory logs to a new dir called archive I want to do it in single shot Below the command i m trying but not getting find . -name "CurrentCollector*" -exec mv {} archive \;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
2 Replies

2. Linux Benchmarks

HP ML 350 dual Xeon 3.2GHz

CPU: dual Xeon 3.2 GHz Ram: 1Gig Motherboard: Bus: 800MHz Cache: 1MB Controller:Smart Array 641 Disk: UltraSCSI 320 Load: Kernel:2.6.9-1.667smp Kernel ELF?: yes pgms: compiled with gcc 3.4.3 BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- Linux ford 2.6.9-1.667smp #1 SMP... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
0 Replies
LOOKBIB(1)						      General Commands Manual							LOOKBIB(1)

NAME
lookbib - search bibliographic databases SYNOPSIS
lookbib [ -v ] [ -istring ] [ -tn ] filename... It is possible to have whitespace between a command line option and its parameter. DESCRIPTION
lookbib prints a prompt on the standard error (unless the standard input is not a terminal), reads from the standard input a line contain- ing a set of keywords, searches the bibliographic databases filename... for references containing those keywords, prints any references found on the standard output, and repeats this process until the end of input. For each database filename to be searched, if an index filename.i created by indxbib(1) exists, then it will be searched instead; each index can cover multiple databases. OPTIONS
-v Print the version number. -istring When searching files for which no index exists, ignore the contents of fields whose names are in string. -tn Only require the first n characters of keys to be given. Initially n is 6. FILES
filename.i Index files. SEE ALSO
refer(1), lkbib(1), indxbib(1) Groff Version 1.18.1 Apr 2002 LOOKBIB(1)