Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Itunes For Ubuntu Anyone???
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Itunes For Ubuntu Anyone??? Post 302159282 by roninuta on Thursday 17th of January 2008 09:42:55 AM
Old 01-17-2008
crossover

I think crossover has worked for some people (a wine implementation), but it was most definitely an older version of iTunes (not the most recent).

I believe there were some that were even able to get iPod working. Of course all of this is unsupported.

here is a link to the working Apple software for Crossover.

HTH

WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::Link - Link object for WWW::Mechanize SYNOPSIS
Link object to encapsulate all the stuff that Mech needs but nobody wants to deal with as an array. Constructor new() my $link = WWW::Mechanize::Link->new( { url => $url, text => $text, name => $name, tag => $tag, base => $base, attr => $attr_href, } ); For compatibility, this older interface is also supported: new( $url, $text, $name, $tag, $base, $attr_href ) Creates and returns a new "WWW::Mechanize::Link" object. Accessors $link->url() URL from the link $link->text() Text of the link $link->name() NAME attribute from the source tag, if any. $link->tag() Tag name (one of: "a", "area", "frame", "iframe" or "meta"). $link->base() Base URL to which the links are relative. $link->attrs() Returns hash ref of all the attributes and attribute values in the tag. $link->URI() Returns the URL as a URI::URL object. $link->url_abs() Returns a URI::URL object for the absolute form of the string. SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize and WWW::Mechanize::Image COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2004-2010 Andy Lester. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: o the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or o the Artistic License version 2.0. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-05 WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)