Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Please complete this program. Post 302158811 by sridhusha on Wednesday 16th of January 2008 10:23:12 AM
Old 01-16-2008
Thanks for ur valueable time spending to complete my script.

Its ong.kianseng is working fine.

Thanks once again.

Sridhar.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Auto complete

How can I set up the profile for a use so when entering a eg first charachter of a file and then pressing the tab OS will complete the file name. Thanks in advance Tom (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tom_Zamani
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto Complete

Hi ! Can anybody please give me any clue how to set on the Auto Complete option (auto complete paths by pressing escape) in unix ? Thanks! Pablo. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cordobapablo
4 Replies

3. Programming

parent not waiting until child complete executing another program through execl()

Hi, I am calling a program that greps and returns 72536 bytes of data on STDOUT, say about 7000 lines of data on STDOUT. I use pipe from the program am calling the above program. Naturally, I execute the above program (through execl() ) throught the child process and try to read the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vvaidyan
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to open program and send/execute command in program

Hi, i want to write a script that executes a program (exec?) . this program then requires a filename as input. how do i give it this input in the script so the program will be complete run and close by the script. e.g. exec prog.exe program then asks for filename "enter filename:"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuathan
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

6. Programming

Help me complete my code.

Ok, so I have done the 'mathematical part' just I am not sure where to put them in and how to get them to return answers. public class Main { public static void main(String args) { } //Part A. //1&2- Computes the sum andproduct of all of the elements of the array a. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: HardyV2
5 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Calling compiled C program with Perl program

Long story short: I'm working inside of a Unix SSH under a bash shell. I have to code a C program that generates a random number. Then I have to call the compiled C program with a Perl program to run the C program 20 times and put all the generated random #s into a text file, then print that text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdkirby
1 Replies

8. Linux

perl program to delete the complete record

Hi all, I want a perl program to delete the record and its contents from a file if there is no particular line in the record given that all records are separated by a blank line. For example: #100 abcd efgh hijk 123 klm #200 abcd efgh hijk klm So, the pattern here is 123. If... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaav06
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ps complete output

HI ALl I am creating a script where i can print ps output to find out most CPU utilised process.but in ps -ef we can get arg list only up to 80 character. ps -ef | more UID PID PPID C STIME TTY TIME CMD root 0 0 0 Feb 20 ? 0:40 sched root ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: devesh123
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl program get a response before the program quits

I created a program, so a kid can practice there math on it. It dispenses varies math problems and the kid must input an answer. I also want it to grade the work they have done, but I can't find the best place for it to print out the grade. I have: if ( $response =~ m/^/ ) { $user_wants_to_quit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: germany1517
1 Replies
SVN_CLEANUP(3)								 1							    SVN_CLEANUP(3)

svn_cleanup - Recursively cleanup a working copy directory, finishing incomplete operations and removing locks

SYNOPSIS
bool svn_cleanup (string $workingdir) DESCRIPTION
Recursively cleanup working copy directory $workingdir, finishing any incomplete operations and removing working copy locks. Use when a working copy is in limbo and needs to be usable again. PARAMETERS
o $workingdir - String path to local working directory to cleanup Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example demonstrates clean up of a working copy in a directory named help-me: <?php svn_cleanup(realpath('help-me')); ?> The realpath(3) call is necessary due to SVN's quirky handling of relative paths. SEE ALSO
update(3), SVN documentation on svn cleanup. PHP Documentation Group SVN_CLEANUP(3)