Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post a Cool Music Video (Part I) Post 302158126 by rubin on Monday 14th of January 2008 09:44:08 AM
Old 01-14-2008
Magnetic Fields 2 by J.M. Jarre. Other clips are cool too.

Magnetic Fields 2 by J.M. Jarre

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Music Video

i'm flex developer and i'm not familiar with this world. i need to make out of mp3, bitmaps , flv, text a music clip. can i do it with shell? can i use some video editing program on the server ? thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigalmaria
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
BI2CF(6)																  BI2CF(6)

NAME
bi2cf - a map conversion tool for Crimson Fields SYNOPSIS
bi2cf mapname [-p 1|2] [-f b|1|2|h] [-l] [-t mapname] [-i mapinfo] [-o outfile] [-d mapdir] [-O destdir] [-q] bi2cf {-h | -v} DESCRIPTION
bi2cf is a map conversion tool for Crimson Fields. It takes the data files of maps from Battle Isle, Battle Isle Data Disk 1 or 2, or History Line 1914-1918 and converts them into map sources usable with the cfed(6) map compiler for Crimson Fields. bi2cf can handle both uncompressed maps and levels crunched with TPWM. For some units and tiles there are no corresponding counterparts in Crimson Fields. These cases are mapped to similar ones if available. As a result some maps will not be as balanced as the originals, others may be unwinnable, and still others may even fail to compile. If this happens the map in question needs to be adjusted manually. OPTIONS
-d mapdir Set the location of the Battle Isle map files. -f b|1|2|h Force map type to Battle Isle / BI Data Disk 1 / BI Data Disk 2 / History Line, respectively. Use this option when map format autodetection does not work correctly. Maps from BI Data Disk 1 will always be detected as standard Battle Isle maps, so you have to use -f 1 in that case. -h Print a usage message on standard output and exit. -i mapinfo Set map info message. -l Skip last row and column of the map. This is necessary for maps from the PC version of Battle Isle. -o outfile Write map to file outfile. Default file name is mapname.src. -O destdir Set target directory for the converted map. This setting is ignored if a map name was given using the -t option. -p 1|2 Set default number of players for this map. -q Run quietly. Don't print processing information on standard output. -t mapname Set title and file name for the converted map. Default is maptype-mapname. -v Print version information on standard output and exit. SEE ALSO
cfed(6), crimson(6) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Florian Dietrich This software is distributed under the terms of the [1]GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHOR
Florian Dietrich <n8flo@yahoo.de> Author. REFERENCES
1. GNU General Public License http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html Jan 30 2003 BI2CF(6)