Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post a Cool Music Video (Part I) Post 302158126 by rubin on Monday 14th of January 2008 09:44:08 AM
Old 01-14-2008
Magnetic Fields 2 by J.M. Jarre. Other clips are cool too.

Magnetic Fields 2 by J.M. Jarre

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Music Video

i'm flex developer and i'm not familiar with this world. i need to make out of mp3, bitmaps , flv, text a music clip. can i do it with shell? can i use some video editing program on the server ? thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigalmaria
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
cvaffinity(1)                                                    cvaffinity(1)

NAME
cvaffinity - Set an affinity type SYNOPSIS
cvaffinity -s <key> filename cvaffinity -l filename cvaffinity -d filename DESCRIPTION
cvaffinity can be used to set an affinity for a specific storage pool on a file or directory, or list the current affinity. An affinity is created in a storage pool through the volume configuration (see cvfs_config(4).) It is a name, up to eight (8) characters, describing a special media type. Use cvadmin (1) to see what affinity sets are assigned to the configured storage pools. If the affinity does not exist for any of the storage pools, then the allocation will occur on the non-exclusive storage pool. If there is no non-exclusive storage pool, an ENOSPC is returned. USAGE
-s <key> is the Affinity Key to associate with the file or direc- tory and is defined as a 'MediaType' name in the file system configuration. Use the program 'cvadmin' to see the Affinity Keys active in this file system. For files with an Affinity, new blocks allocated to that file are placed on a storage pool with the specified Affinity. For directories with an Affinity new files created in that directory inherit the Affinity from the directory. -l This option says to just list the affinity for the specified file and exit. -d This option says to delete the affinity from the specified file or directory, if one exists. <filename> Specifies any file or directory on the targeted volume. When the -k option (set session affinity) is specified, or no other option is specified, the filename option is used as a read-only reference handle in order to access the volume. When the -s, -d, or -l options are used, the filename option specifies the file or directory operated on. EXAMPLES
List the affinity on the file /usr/clips/foo. rock # cvaffinity -l /usr/clips/foo Set this file or directory to use the storage pool that has the jmfn8 affinity type. rock # cvaffinity -s jmfn8 /usr/clips/filename Remove the affinity from the /usr/clips/mydir, if one is currently assigned. rock # cvaffinity -d /usr/clips/mydir SEE ALSO
cvfs_config(4), cvadmin(1) Xsan File System December 2005 cvaffinity(1)