Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX glance
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX glance Post 302158090 by Perderabo on Monday 14th of January 2008 07:15:20 AM
Old 01-14-2008
glanceplus and glanceplus pak product brief
glanceplus datasheet
glanceplus trial version

But some of these pages require you to be a member of the Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP). You can join here. It's free, but you get a little bit of email spam.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance or gpm for sun

HPUX has glance and gpm, does sun have any robust monitoring tools (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: i55461
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to quit from glance

hi, if i am in glance, how do i exit? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ctrl-z problem in glance

in hpux, when i in glance, i cant press ctrl-z, what could be wrong? thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance quick reference

Hello all, I´m newbie using HP-GLANCEPlus. I readed the help screens provided but, I´m wonder if there are a user manual to use glance, or where can I find some usefull tips to use this tool better. Anybody have some information? Regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mig28mx
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Glance

Hi ALL - I need look to output data return from glance command but a don't have any access to HP-UX server. Maybe any HP-UX Admin send this data to my email (Removed.) Thanks for help Pawel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance

I've been searching and cannot seem to find anywhere online a link to a manual for Glance. Does anyone have a link to this? I searched in here already and the links I found on a post from 2002 were dead. And more to the point, do you know if you can use Glance to see Disk I/O per logical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Glance command Usage

Hello We have used Glance command to check Cpu Uage , bit new to Glance command , HP-UXdev # glance B3692A GlancePlus C.03.71.00 18:21:16 nedunix2 9000/800 Current Avg High -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CPU Util S SN NU | 43% 59%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lukas_pise
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Glance and trace over the time

Do you know if Glance is capable to trace a process (or processes) per memory use over the time? I want to have snapshots for example morning and midnigth then compare the info after one weak in order to determine if I have a memory leak in some process I am observing. Is it possible with glace... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roche
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with glance and nohup

I am new to shell scripting. Can someone explain me what this piece of code do.. /usr/bin/nohup /opt/perf/bin/glance -aos filename2.syntax -iterations 1 > filename.log (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijay_105
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)