Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users how to design compiler for unix os Post 302157624 by masumhisaria on Friday 11th of January 2008 01:55:36 PM
Old 01-11-2008
Java how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash)

As everyone might know by now, we have a new 'draft' banner with matrix theme, falling unix commands, blinking numbers, and more. This will be the new default theme for the forums. We are in the process of sending final comments to our designer, please feel free to post your suggestions here.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help with web design problems - mac, safari and unix computer

Hi (Help, Help, Help) I am on a computer course and have designed a web site as one of my assignments. just before Xmas my college tutor "very kindly" viewed my site with a mac, safari browser and unix operating system computer. This is what she Emailed back to me, and I am trying to sort... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to design a simple multi tasking shell in unix using C language

can any one help me in designing a shell in unix like bash shell using c language plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mobile01
1 Replies

4. Programming

c++, design patterns and Unix

I know this is C Unix section, still I address a C++ question. How often did you see/use/apply or consider is welcome to write C++ code on Unix, based on 'design patters'? Since I'm at the very beginning with Unix programming, I have this doubt, ... about DP techniques and languages where to apply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use of commands of analyze and elaborate in design compiler

Hi I am trying to read a verilog code into the design compiler and I am using the following commands but I am getting an error. analyze -format verilog -lib WORK dff_sync_reset.v Error: *** Presto compilation terminated with 1 errors. *** elaborate dff_reset_sync -arch “verilog” -lib WORK ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paromita
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX Circuit Design System

Hi all. In some articles I have read about a "UNIX Circuit Design System", which was written originally in some version of Research UNIX by Sandy Fraser. Here is a quote from the article "A Research UNIX Reader: Annotated Excerpts from the Programmer's Manual", by Douglas McIlroy: Even... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mghis
1 Replies
INTERCAL::ByteCode(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   INTERCAL::ByteCode(3pm)

TITLE
Language::INTERCAL::Bytecode - intermediate language DESCRIPTION
The CLC-INTERCAL compiler works by producing bytecode from the program source; this bytecode can be interpreted to execute the program immediately; alternatively, a backend can produce something else from the bytecode, for example C or Perl source code which can then be compiled to your computer's native object format. The compiler itself is just some more bytecode. Thus, to produce the compiler you need a compiler compiler, and to produce that you need a compiler compiler compiler; to produce the latter you would need a compiler compiler compiler compiler, and so on to infinity. To simplify the programmer's life (eh?), the compiler compiler is able to compile itself, and is therefore identical to the compiler compiler compiler (etcetera). The programmer can start the process because a pre-compiled compiler compiler, in the form of bytecode, is provided with the CLC-INTERCAL distribution; this compiler compiler then is able to compile all other compilers, as well as to rebuild itself if need be. See the online manual or the HTML documentation included with the distribution for more information about this. SEE ALSO
A qualified psychiatrist AUTHOR
Claudio Calvelli - intercal (whirlpool) sdf.lonestar.org (Please include the word INTERLEAVING in the subject when emailing that address, or the email may be ignored) perl v5.8.8 2008-03-29 INTERCAL::ByteCode(3pm)