Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Where do barcode fonts go (Oracle reports) Post 302156812 by Chantho on Wednesday 9th of January 2008 06:53:58 AM
Old 01-09-2008
Where do barcode fonts go (Oracle reports)

I have been asked to upload a font file for barcodes (3of9.ttf) to a unix server so that users of Oracle Reports on Oracle 10g can pick up this font. Where should this file be placed?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Barcode Printing

How can you pull up a list of print drivers loaded at the Unix level? I am trying to get an HP LaserJet 2300 using the PCL5e driver to print barcode labels. I believe the PCL5e driver needs to be loaded somewhere at the Unix level but am at a loss as to where. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: llepley
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Hp-ux 11.11 and Oracle reports

HI I am battling to find why oracle reports dont work from the Oracle applications and work from the Command line Finally, whern these reports error out in the Oracle apps, I see the error that the x server killed the process. Please let me know if any one has some chi-chi sheet on the os setup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schilukuri
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

oracle reports from unix

i have sql script (ex:a.sql) that generates 10 csv files ex: a.csv b.csv c.csv ......... but donot want 10 separate csv files i want a single csv files with 10 different tab that contains all data is it possible from unix :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokjyotibal
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Installation of Oracle Reports 6i on Linux

Hi, We are planning for a report generation program in Linux.For that we are planning to use Oracle reports 6i on linux. Could anybody please confirm if the Oracle 6i reports are compatible on Linux (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavan Pusuluri
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Barcode Generator

QR Code Generator (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
FOP-TTFREADER(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  FOP-TTFREADER(1)

NAME
fop-ttfreader -- A tool which reads TTF files and generates XML font metrics file for use in FOP. SYNOPSIS
fop-ttfreader [options] fontfile.ttf xmlfile.xml OPTIONS
-enc ansi with this option you can create a WinAnsi encoded font. The default is to create a CID keyed font. If you're not going to use characters outside the pdfencoding range (almost the same as iso-8889-1) you can add this option. -ttcname fontname if you're reading data from TrueType Collection (.ttc file) you must specify which font from the collection you will read metrics from. If you read from a .ttc file without this option, the fontnames will be listed for you. -fn fontname default is to use the fontname in the .ttf file, but you can override that name to make sure that the embedded font is used (if you're embedding fonts) instead of installed fonts when viewing documents with Acrobat Reader. EXAMPLES
"fop-ttfreader /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf freeserif.xml" generates freeserif.xml file containing XML font metrics from FreeSerif.ttf JAVA-WRAPPERS NOTE This program is a shell script wrapper based on java-wrappers(7). You therefore benefit from several features; please see the java- wrappers(7) manual page for more information about them. AUTHOR
Wrapper author: Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> SEE ALSO
fop(1), java-wrappers(7) Fop-TTFReader Sun Jan 15 11:24:34 UTC 2012 FOP-TTFREADER(1)