Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: use winDiff in msdos
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers use winDiff in msdos Post 302156337 by rita1985 on Monday 7th of January 2008 10:47:28 PM
Old 01-07-2008
use winDiff in msdos

compare A.txt with B.txt using windiff and display an output of no configuration found if both txt file is the same and the output will display the differences if the files are different.

how should i program it by using sed.exe and winDiff.exe?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

MSDOS RESTORE (pre-1995)

I realise that this is probably not the best place to ask DOS questions, but I wouldn't have a clue where to post DOS-related matters The inevitable has happened and I've been asked to restore some files from a 23/11/1995 MSDOS backup (I think it was DOS 5.x or 6.x at the time). I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mfreemantle
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

batch file using sed command in msdos

<! pad_meth: <! program = "/usr/lib/drivers/pse/x29d -p" how should i program it in oder to display this: <! pad_meth: <! program = "/usr/lib/drivers/pse/x29d -p" ;) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rita1985
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Evaluate uUNIX and MSDOS shell script features

I need to select the main features of shell scripting on UNIX and evaluate their MSDOS equivalent. can anyone suggest some online resources articles anything?? Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deemon111
0 Replies
sccsdiff(1)						      General Commands Manual						       sccsdiff(1)

NAME
sccsdiff - Compares two versions of a Source Code Control System (SCCS) file SYNOPSIS
sccsdiff -rSID1 -rSID2 [-p] [-snumber] file... The sccsdiff command reads two versions of an SCCS file, compares them, and writes to standard output the differences between the two ver- sions. OPTIONS
Pipes the output through pr. Specifies SID1 as one delta of the SCCS file for sccsdiff to compare. Specifies SID2 as the other delta of the SCCS file for sccsdiff to compare. Specifies the file segment size for bdiff to pass to diff. DESCRIPTION
Any number of SCCS files can be specified, but the same arguments apply to all files. EXAMPLES
To display the difference between versions 1.1 and 1.2 of SCCS file s.test.c, enter: sccsdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 s.test.c SEE ALSO
Commands: admin(1), bdiff(1), cdc(1), comb(1), delta(1), diff(1), get(1), pr(1), prs(1), rmdel(1), sact(1), sccs(1), sccshelp(1), unget(1), val(1), what(1) Files: sccsfile(4) Programming Support Tools sccsdiff(1)