Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Failed to power up
Operating Systems Solaris Failed to power up Post 302156334 by fredginting on Monday 7th of January 2008 10:05:00 PM
Old 01-07-2008
thank's very much Mr.Neo
Now,we get best solutions for these case.

Best Regards

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Power Cycling

Hello Friends , I have been reading some of the Sys Admin notes when i came across a term "Power Cycling" Can anybody please explain what this means Thank You (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DPAI
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mdelete power

hi to all! im using hp-ux 10.2 is it posible for the mdelete command to execute on the root directory if it did not find any file on the specified sub-directory? this is my sample script USER=root PASSWD=root cd /u01/app/oralog/arch ftp -n 192.119.10.3 user $USER $PASSWD prompt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunsbong
2 Replies

3. AIX

How to tell Power 4/5/6

I'm looking for a way - from the command line - to tell whether a given AIX system I have is a Power5, Power4 or Power6 machine - it seems like there would be an option to 'uname' but I couldn't find one. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
3 Replies

4. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

5. AIX

POWER Hardware

I need book or any useful link about POWER hardware architecture .. Thanks :-) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Power Cut

Dear All I am using a redhat server for cdr billing and mediation device on a remote network. I am experiencing problem that I am suspicious it comes from main supply power cut at the remote site. The power supply to the remote site comes from battery charger that will be automatically switched in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
1 Replies
llconvert(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      llconvert(8)

NAME
llconvert - Modify lastlog records from DIGITAL UNIX releases 4.0x and prior to new format SYNOPSIS
/usr/lbin/llconvert [-vnrp?h] input_file [output_file] OPTIONS
Restore new format to old format. Verbose. Display lines while converting. Do not preserve contents of input file. Formatted print only. Do not convert. (May be used with the -r option). Display usage message. DESCRIPTION
The llconvert command reads records from the lastlog file, such as /var/adm/lastlog, and converts the record format to the updated struct lastlog format. If no output file is specified or if the output file path is identical to the input file path, llconvert makes a backup copy of the original input file using the following algorithm: If filename.orig exists. Where n is a unique number. The llconvert command attempts to detect an input file that is in the wrong format (for example, input file is already a new format file). A warning message is issued in this case, but conversion continues. RETURN VALUES
Success. An error occurred. EXAMPLES
To convert an old format accounting file to the new format: llconvert /var/adm/lastlog.prev Upon completion of this command, /var/adm/lastlog.prev will have been converted to the new format. The original /var/adm/last- log.prev is renamed to: /var/adm/lastlog.prev.orig To convert a lastlog file in new format to the old format: llconvert -r /var/adm/lastlog /var/adm/last- log.old FILES
Lastlog header file that defines the format for the lastlog file. The active lastlog file. SEE ALSO
Commands: finger(1) llconvert(8)