Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using SQL in Unix
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Using SQL in Unix Post 302156149 by Neo on Monday 7th of January 2008 11:39:27 AM
Old 01-07-2008
Google is very easy to use:

Embedding SQL in Unix Scripts

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL Commands in Unix

Hi gurus, Being a newbie not sure whether iam asking the right question? can we use oracle commands in unix for ex: to read a count on a table. if so, what needs to be configured and etc.. any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks sish (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sish78
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sql through unix.

when we are spooling query o/p to certain txt file,in that file how we can get headers in the query.(through unix shell scripting). for exmple q1="slect * from XXXXXX;"; sqlplus XXX/XXXX@XXXXX spool XXXX.txt $q1 spool off in the text file i want the headers of the query..... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhagya.puccha
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL in Unix

Hi, I would like to access SQL plus from my unix, and learn to run some SQL scripts in Unix. How do i begin. Is there any known website that offers a quick tutorial or tips? Thanks, unxhopeful (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unxhopeful
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix variables from sql / pl/sql

How do I dynamically assign the below output to unix shell variables so I can build a menu in a shell script? Example: var1 = 1 var2= SYSTEM var3 = 2 var4= UNDOTBS1 and so on, then in the shell script I can use the variables to build a menu. set serveroutput on declare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehres
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execute PL/SQL function from Unix script (.sql file)

Hi guys, I am new on here, I have a function in oracle that returns a specific value: create or replace PACKAGE BODY "CTC_ASDGET_SCHED" AS FUNCTION FN_ASDSCHEDULE_GET RETURN VARCHAR2 AS BEGIN DECLARE ASDSchedule varchar2(6); ASDComplete... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reptile
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use sql data file in unix csv file as input to an sql query from shell

Hi , I used the below script to get the sql data into csv file using unix scripting. I m getting the output into an output file but the output file is not displayed in a separe columns . #!/bin/ksh export FILE_PATH=/maav/home/xyz/abc/ rm $FILE_PATH/sample.csv sqlplus -s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nareshp
2 Replies

7. Programming

Doing a SQL rollup in unix

If anyone is familiar with Oracle, there is a way to trace a file. Then there is is a script called tkprof that will generate a report that includes a rollup of some values. The problem with this script is that it only does the rollup properly if the query is finished. So I need something quick and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix and SQL server

Hi All, I am accessing Unix through putty (i.e. unix is installed on other server and i am accessing it remotely through putty). I am having SQL Server 2008 installed on my computer. Now i want to access sql server via. unix. Could some one please help me in this!!! Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: preetpalkapoor
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting sql in UNIX

hi folks am running the shell script below #!/bin/bash sqlplus 'scott@orcl/tiger'<<ENDSQL >> outputlogfile.csv SET PAGES 0 SET HEAD ON SET ECHO OFF SET FEEDBACK OFF SET LINESIZE 100 SET PAGESIZE 100 SET SERVEROUTPUT ON --# Fire the query on database select * from employee; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboy98699
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i run sql queries from UNIX shell script and retrieve data into text docs of UNIX?

Please share the doc asap as very urgently required. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 24ajay
1 Replies
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response - a response from a Net::Google::AuthSub request SYNOPSIS
my $response = $auth->login($user, $pass); if ($response->is_success) { print "Yay! "; } else { if ($response->error eq 'CaptchaRequired') { print "Captcha Image ".$response->captchaurl; } } METHODS
new "HTTP::Response" "base url" Create a new response. is_success Returns whether the response was a sucess or not. SUCCESS METHODS
Methods available if the response was a success. auth The authorisation token if the response is a success. sid Not used yet. lsid Not used yet. ERROR METHODS
Methods available if the response was an error. error The error code. Can be one of BadAuthentication The login request used a username or password that is not recognized. NotVerified The account email address has not been verified. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. TermsNotAgreed The user has not agreed to terms. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. CaptchaRequired A CAPTCHA is required. (A response with this error code will also contain an image URL and a CAPTCHA token.) Unknown The error is unknown or unspecified; the request contained invalid input or was malformed. AccountDeleted The user account has been deleted. AccountDisabled The user account has been disabled. ServiceDisabled The user's access to the specified service has been disabled. (The user account may still be valid.) ServiceUnavailable The service is not available; try again later. url The url of a page describing the error. captchatoken The token required to authenticate a captcha. captchaurl The full url of the captcha image. perl v5.10.0 2009-05-09 Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)