Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix Shell Script along with .HTML Post 302156102 by ronix007 on Monday 7th of January 2008 08:15:55 AM
Old 01-07-2008
Any solution for this issue ?? Please help !!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting Shell Script to HTML

Hi, Im new to shell scripting. My task is to convert shell script feed into html, so basically I have a lot of information in shell script and I want to convert it html. I know you can simply convert the information by hand, but is there any simpler way? Thank you Dave (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: davwel
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SHELL SCRIPT AND HTML

Hello I'm trying to develop a shell script that executes commands such as cat / etc / fstab uname, etc. ..... which generates me an output file format html own way. Currently the shell script with the commands there, I have some notions of html but the generation of my html file is not clean at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddtseb
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Having problem with how to use HTML in Unix shell scripting

Hi All, I'm new to this forum. This is my first question. I'm trying to automate the status related information in our environment. So this is how the output would be. SEGMENT SERVER PORT1 PORT2 PORT3 PORT4 PORT5 ACS acscsa01 up up up up up All... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand.aswini
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to Use a UNIX Shell Script to Create an HTML Web Page?

dear friends , in my work i have to monitor some system performance in hourly basis by runing some commands , for example (lpstat) to know that all the queue is ready how can i create webpage and connect it with the server (AIX operating system) and make this page refreshed every 10 second and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: rami abusweilei
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in using html in Shell script

Hi, I made a script that displays various fileds of report that are required in csv format and send it on mail(the csv file). Now I want to convert the csv format into html table and then send it on mail. Reports_Output.csv Code:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Supriya Singh
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML parsing with UNIX shell script

Hi there, Infra/LEXUS0157/lexus0157.html-<tr><td>Minimum password age</td><td>3 days</td><td>Win2k8 Server</td></tr> How do I extract from this html with unix, I just need the 1.'Minimum password age' & 2. '3 days' parameter. Tried doing so with python, would like to have a better... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using HTML inside shell script

Hi, Am trying to use HTML tags inside my script but its not printing the required output. Any idea how to use html inside script will be helpful. #!/bin/ksh echo '<html>' echo '<font face='Calibri' size='3'> JobName Status</font>' echo '</html>' Output<html> <font ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rogerben
6 Replies

8. HP-UX

Unable to send attachment with html tables in UNIX shell script

Heyy, any help would be grateful.... LOOKING FOR THE WAYS TO SEND AN EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT & HTML TABLES IN BODY THROUGH SHELL SCRIPT (LINUX)..NOT SURE, IF WE HAVE ANY INBUILT HTML TAG OR UNIX COMMAND TO SEND THE ATTACHMENTS. KINDLY HELP below is small script posted for our understanding..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harsha Vardhan
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Shell how's converting .html files

Hello everybody, :) I need some help with a school project that I have to create for the next week. :eek: So first, the aim of the Script is that I have a WebSite with a lot of .html / .shtml / .js / .css in one directory. That directory have few directory too but that's not so important,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mariocrocop
1 Replies
SPTRFS(l)								 )								 SPTRFS(l)

NAME
SPTRFS - improve the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and tridiagonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SPTRFS( N, NRHS, D, E, DF, EF, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDB, LDX, N, NRHS REAL B( LDB, * ), BERR( * ), D( * ), DF( * ), E( * ), EF( * ), FERR( * ), WORK( * ), X( LDX, * ) PURPOSE
SPTRFS improves the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and tridi- agonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution. ARGUMENTS
N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. D (input) REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. E (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. DF (input) REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. EF (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor L from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. B (input) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) On entry, the solution matrix X, as computed by SPTTRS. On exit, the improved solution matrix X. LDX (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). BERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (2*N) INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value PARAMETERS
ITMAX is the maximum number of steps of iterative refinement. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SPTRFS(l)