Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Building a 43p using BOOTP
Operating Systems AIX Building a 43p using BOOTP Post 302156063 by johnf on Monday 7th of January 2008 05:06:38 AM
Old 01-07-2008
Further the CDROM does not even appear in the SMS boot list.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bootp/tftp

Hi, Setting up print queue, using SMIT on AIX And I have an option saying do I wish to make this a BOOTP/TFTP server. What exactly does this do? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Install PXE/BootP/TFTP

Im trying to help my professor at school, were trying to setup a linux server, that is configured with bootp/tftp/PXE. the client computer NICs have support to boot off PXE. What we would like to do is if a client computer does not have an OS, it would boot off the server, and display a menu to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwalick
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Save 43p bios?

Is there any way to backup the bios on a 43P-140 7043? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: freestyle10269
0 Replies

4. Linux

BOOTP on HP Thin clients

Please m new around here! Can anyone take me thru implementing bootp on my thin clients via my central server? Preciate ur assistance. Thanks folks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuk_uka
2 Replies

5. AIX

43p 120

I have acquired a 43p 120 (7248-120) and I have two questions: Can anyone remember what is the highest version of AIX which I can install (5.1 I believe) and Can anyone remember how to boot this from the CDROM (boot floppy?) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

6. SCO

Need help in BOOTP Server and Client configuration

Dear All; I need help in configuring the BOOTP server, I have found something on internet forums regarding the file: bootptab and editing some lines but Im not if they are all correct. Also, I need help to configure my clients (UNIX) to boot up with this bootp server(UNIX). I will be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amirzandi
1 Replies

7. AIX

model 43P 7248 Recovery!

HI all! this is my problem: my boss got a Model 43P 7248-100 PowerPC server with the AIX 4.2 os, but some days ago it crashed and now it doesn't want to boot up again, it stops after the initial diagnostic phase with the "PowerPC" screen! I must recover some important data from the hard disk, so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AKO
6 Replies

8. AIX

brisque impose 43P 150 aix version 4 HELP!!!!!!!!

hi to everybody I have a problem with the AIX version 4: I can not get into failsafe session kindly someone knows how to enter this mode? thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: elektrospeed
5 Replies

9. AIX

EXP400 with 43P machine not booting

Hello I connected the exp400 & turned on the aix machine which is 7043-150 but now I guess probably ODM is corrupted as it does not boot. Its stuck at 0518 code. Also, on the console it shows stuck on the kernel, which then it does not want to boot. Is it possible to fix from maintenance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdhawan
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Bootp/tftp issue neeeeeed help plz

i find a solution (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shady_2005
2 Replies
Device::Gsm::Sms(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Device::Gsm::Sms(3pm)

NAME
Device::Gsm::Sms - SMS message internal class that represents a single text SMS message SYNOPSIS
# A list of Device::Gsm::Sms messages is returned by # Device::Gsm messages() method. use Device::Gsm; ... @sms = $gsm->messages(); if( @sms ) { foreach( @sms ) { print $msg->storage() , " "; print $msg->recipient() , " "; print $msg->sender() , " "; print $msg->content() , " "; print $msg->time() , " "; print $msg->type() , " "; } } # Or you can instance a sms message from raw PDU data my $msg = new Device::Gsm::Sms( header => '+CMGL: ...', pdu => `[encoded pdu data]', storage=> 'ME', # or 'SC' ); if( defined $msg ) { print $msg->recipient() , " "; print $msg->sender() , " "; print $msg->content() , " "; # or $msg->text() print $msg->time() , " "; print $msg->type() , " "; } $msg->delete(); DESCRIPTION
"Device::Gsm::Sms" class implements very basic SMS message object, that can be used to decode "+CMGL" GSM command response to build a more friendly high-level object. METHODS
The following is a list of methods applicable to "Device::Gsm::Sms" objects. content() See text() method. decode() Starts the decoding process of pdu binary data. If decoding process ends in success, return value is true and sms object is filled with all proper values. If decoding process has errors or pdu data is not provided, return value is 0 (zero). delete() Delete the current SMS message from sim card. Example: $gsm = Device::Gsm->new(); ... my @msg = $gsm->messages(); $msg[0] && $msg[0]->delete(); new() Basic constructor. You can build a new "Device::Gsm::Sms" object from the raw +CMGL header and PDU data. Those data is then decoded and a new sms object is instanced and all information filled, to be available for subsequent method calls. The allowed parameters to new() method are: header This is the raw +CMGL header string as modem outputs when you issue a +CMGL command pdu Binary encoded sms data storage Tells which storage to delete the message from. Check the documentation of your phone to know valid storage values. Default values are: "ME" Deletes messages from gsm phone memory. "SC" Deletes messages from sim card. index() Returns the sms message index number, that is the position of message in the internal device memory or sim card. This number is used for example to delete the message. my $gsm = Device::Gsm->new(port=>'/dev/ttyS0'); ... my @messages = $gsm->messages(); ... # Delete the first returned message my $msg = shift @messages; $gsm->delete_sms( $msg->index() ); recipient() Returns the sms recipient number (destination address = DA) as string (ex.: +39012345678). sender() Returns the sms sender number (originating address = OA) as string. status() Status of the message can be one value from the following list: storage() Returns the storage where SMS has been read from. text() Returns the textual content of sms message. token() Returns the given PDU token of the decoded message (internal usage). type() SMS messages can be of two types: SMS_SUBMIT and SMS_DELIVER, that are defined by two constants with those names. type() method returns one of these two values. Example: if( $sms->type() == Device::Gsm::Sms::SMS_DELIVER ) { # ... } elsif( $sms->type() == Device::Gsm::Sms::SMS_SUBMIT ) { # ... } REQUIRES
o Device::Gsm EXPORTS
None TODO
o Complete and proof-read documentation and examples COPYRIGHT
Device::Gsm::Sms - SMS message simple class that represents a text SMS message Copyright (C) 2002-2009 Cosimo Streppone, cosimo@cpan.org This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Perl licensing terms for details. AUTHOR
Cosimo Streppone, cosimo@cpan.org SEE ALSO
Device::Gsm, perl(1) perl v5.14.2 2012-03-08 Device::Gsm::Sms(3pm)