Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: visited websites
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers visited websites Post 302156008 by porter on Monday 7th of January 2008 03:10:01 AM
Old 01-07-2008
What proxy server are you using and on what platform?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unix and websites

Does Anyone know how to create domains ahead of another domain? example http://domain.example.com Any Information would be of great help. Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhjunx
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Websites for Scripting...

Hi All, Anyone know any good sites for Unix Solaris Shell Scripting? Thanks for reading, b14 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

remember last visited line in vim

hi, I know we can do this; but dont know how.. I open a file using vim..browse thru it and then say :wq after reaching some line; The next time I open the same file, I want vim to position the cursor on the line where I left last time; anyone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spopuri
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

go to previously visited directory

Is there a way to go back to the previously visited directory? say im in /dir1 then went to /dir2 and wanted to go back to /dir1. besides from aliasing every directory i have, i was wondering if there's a way to maybe alias a command to go to the previously visited directory just to make it more... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swag:þ
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to take visited Website log?

I want to take logs for all the visited websites. If any user enter a URL in browser address bar I want to take the log after I want to proceed to access the website and I want to block some websites for my users. I'm using Linux machine. How to do this ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ungalnanban
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

open_basedir for exiting websites

Hello, I want to add open_basedir line for exiting hosts. all web site configurations located on /etc/httpd/conf.d and file name format : vhost_example.com I want to add this line php_admin_value open_basedir "/chroot/home/$UNIXNAME/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SAYGIN
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

IT news websites

Hi guys Can you recommend some seriuos web pages with news from IT world :p Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unblock the websites

Hi Guys, Some of the websites are blocked in my office. And I know the root password. I tried to unblock those sites.. Checkedcd /etc/modprobe.d $ cat blacklist.conf # # Listing a module here prevents the hotplug scripts from loading it. # Usually that'd be so that some other driver will... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adhi
8 Replies
XFINDPROXY(1)						      General Commands Manual						     XFINDPROXY(1)

NAME
xfindproxy - locate proxy services SYNOPSIS
xfindproxy -manager managerAddr -name serviceName -server serverAddr [-auth] [-host hostAddr] [-options opts] DESCRIPTION
xfindproxy is a program used to locate available proxy services. It utilizes the Proxy Management Protocol to communicate with a proxy manager. The proxy manager keeps track of all available proxy services, starts new proxies when necessary, and makes sure that proxies are shared whenever possible. The -manager argument is required, and it specifies the network address of the proxy manager. The format of the address is a standard ICE network id (for example, "tcp/blah.x.org:6500"). The -name argument is required, and it specifies the name of the desired proxy service (for example, "LBX"). The name is case insensitive. The -server argument is also required, and it specifies the address of the target server. The format of the address is specific to the proxy service specified with the -name argument. For example, for a proxy service of "LBX", the address would be an X display address (e.g, "blah.x.org:0"). The -auth argument is optional. If specified, xfindproxy will read 2 lines from standard input. The first line is an authoriza- tion/authentication name. The second line is the authorization/authentication data in hex format (the same format used by xauth). xfind- proxy will pass this auth data to the proxy, and in most cases, will be used by the proxy to authorize/authenticate itself to the target server. The -host argument is optional. If xfindproxy starts a new proxy service, it will pass the host specified. The proxy may choose to restrict all connections to this host. In the event that xfindproxy locates an already existing proxy, the host will be passed, but the semantics of how the proxy uses this host are undefined. The -options argument is optional. If xfindproxy starts a new proxy service, it will pass any options specified. The semantics of the options are specific to each proxy server and are not defined here. In the event that xfindproxy locates an already existing proxy, the options will be passed, but the semantics of how the proxy uses these options are undefined. If xfindproxy is successful in obtaining a proxy address, it will print it to stdout. The format of the proxy address is specific to the proxy service being used. For example, for a proxy service of "LBX", the proxy address would be the X display address of the proxy (e.g, "blah.x.org:63"). If xfindproxy is unsuccessful in obtaining a proxy address, it will print an error to stderr. SEE ALSO
proxymngr (1), Proxy Management Protocol spec V1.0 AUTHOR
Ralph Mor, X Consortium X Version 11 Release 6.6 XFINDPROXY(1)