Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: netapp security
Special Forums Cybersecurity netapp security Post 302155866 by reborg on Sunday 6th of January 2008 11:24:31 AM
Old 01-06-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by porter
What platform are you using?

What do you mean by "netapp"?

How are the users defined?
I'm guessing an actual netapp brand NAS.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

backup NetApp using dump command

I have been trying to backup my NetApp /vol/vol0 data to local tape drive. It is around 68GB. The tape I am using is DLT tape and should be able to handle 70GB data. However, dump always aborted around reaching 57~58GB data. Tape drive is attached on NetApp. 1st try to dump /vol/vol0 to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yellowfish
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Use DFM Netapp 3.01 R1 on Solaris 8

I have this problem when i integrate a new san switch in DFM 3.01 R1 : dfm fcswitch add switchname1 Error: Host switchname2 (11197) already exists. switchname2 is a similar san switch but in another fabric, switchname2 is already integrated in DFM database. Bests Regards Olivier (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omainfroy
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can not get netapp to mount RPC Not registered error

getting "NFS mount: netapp : RPC: Program not registered" error searched the site but none of the fixes from previous threads are helping (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: calamine
2 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

qtree & quota in netapp

Hi All, What will exactly happen? if I run "quota off" and "quota on" after removing qtree in a netapp Due to this any slowness/quota changes will occur for any other qtrees? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlogine
3 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

NFSv4 on Netapp and Redhat 5.3 as Client

Hi Folks! I'm new in using NFSv4 and do have a little trouble. I had a partition working with NFSv3, at the beginning i couldn't see on the client the German umlauts letters {ö,ä,ü} a manipulation of the LANG environment variable helped and the filenames with this letters were shown normally... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oku
2 Replies

6. Solaris

NFS lookup failed for server netapp

Hi When trying to mount a database from Solaris, we get the error: Feb 10 09:27:22 SUNTEST nfs: NFS lookup failed for server netapp: error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments) Feb 10 09:27:27 SUNTEST nfs: NFS getattr failed for server netapp: error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
0 Replies

7. AIX

Netapp iscsi lun

Hi, I have aix 6.1 box. I want to configure iscsi luns from netapp storage. I tried in google but not getting proper solution for that. i m not getting the proper iqn name. Please share me the steps to complete this requirements. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Netapp filer details - command?

What command can I use to find out details about a netapp filer. I have a directory that is a filer i would like to know details about the source host/folder that it points to. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjohnson
2 Replies

9. Hardware

Flexvols NetApp FlexClone technology

Hello, Please help me understand Copy on Write technology in reference to Flexvols. NetApp FlexClone technology This is in reference to Snap Clone: Instant, self-serviced database-on-demand Best regards, Vishal (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
0 Replies

10. Linux

Identify newly attached LUN from NetApp

Hi I need to identify a newly attached LUN from NetApp on a linuxserver running uname -o GNU/Linux I have first run the df -h and got the following: df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/vg_outsystemdb-lv_root 50G 2.7G 45G ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)