Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hibernate in Linux
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Hibernate in Linux Post 302154929 by Sivaswami on Wednesday 2nd of January 2008 01:40:22 PM
Old 01-02-2008
1) RHEL
2) how to retain the previous setup of kernel before compiling new one ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX, Hibernate, Java 1.5 website problem

We have an AIX machine running Tomcat 5.0.28 along with Java 1.5. There are two web application on there however when we start Tomcat and unpack the WAR files only one of the sites work. Then if we remove the working site then the other site starts to work. So it appears that one is taking... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coaxis
0 Replies

2. Linux

How to enable Hibernate

Hi, I want to enable hibernate in my machine. when i click hibernate option, it is throwing message that hibernate is not enabled in kernel. earlier, i was hibernating in the same machine with windows os. any idea ? Thx in advance. Siva (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sivaswami
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Edit hibernate config file

I'd like to use a shell script to edit the params in my hibernate.cfg.xml file. I need to substitute the database info(user name, password,url) Here is a look at it: <hibernate-configuration> <session-factory name=""> <property... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mc1392
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Sound fails after waking from hibernate -- Intrepid/Xubuntu

Title says it all. Occasionally but frequently I lose sound: external speakers and headphones both make no noise. I just realized that this tends to happen (perhaps only happens) after starting the computer following hibernation. Rebooting always fixes the issue... but I'd hate to tell my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to "hibernate" a process?

Hello everyone! Here's my problem (I'm a newbie): I use a program/calculator which launches several parallel processes at each iteration. Then it expects to receive a response file from each of the processes before continuing to the next iteration: Launch_program ---> starts 30 processes... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kasumlolla
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hibernate and Suspend

I have a C++ program which ends up getting run on every conceivable distro. What I can't do in C++, I can do by shelling out to the O/S. I am trying to find a portable way to send the system into hibernate and suspend modes. For users who have pm-utils, of course, I can use that, but I am trying... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrandonShw
4 Replies
setup(1)						      Easy Software Products							  setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)