Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: splashy starting up error
Operating Systems Linux splashy starting up error Post 302154364 by dave123 on Saturday 29th of December 2007 03:18:42 PM
Old 12-29-2007
I was really hoping someone would know, oh well , im sure its just a matter of putting the right command somewhere,

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Docbase starting Error

Hi All, I am trying to start the docbase but i am getting the following error-: $ ./dm_start_ncsglorbiprd00 interpreter "/bin/sh" not found file link resolves to "/usr/bin/sh" sh: ./dm_start_ncsglorbiprd00: not found. Can anyone please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divyac
0 Replies

2. Linux

Splashy works in Fedora except progress bar

Hello everyone, i really hope someone can help, or suggest something. I have succesfully installed splashy in fedora 8 :)(even made rpms) however i cannot get the progress bar to work properly:(, i believe it is working a bit because it flickers a bit in the progressbar place initially,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dave123
1 Replies

3. Slackware

I/O Error on starting firefox

I was trying to open the port for my ftp end also I´ve triedto start firefox and so i received the following error: Input / Output Error. When i try to start that one in console i receive the following: No Protocol Especified No Protocol Especified Error: Cannot open display: :0,0 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darkpirate
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Error when starting apache

Due to an activity scheduled on the server, I had stop the apache process and then restart when the activity completed. The activity started at 9am and ended around 9 pm. To list the apache processes that were running on the server before I stopped it, I used ps -ef | grep apache, and these were... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
11 Replies
putbq(9F)						   Kernel Functions for Drivers 						 putbq(9F)

NAME
putbq - place a message at the head of a queue SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/stream.h> int putbq(queue_t *q, mblk_t *bp); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
q Pointer to the queue. bp Pointer to the message block. DESCRIPTION
putbq() places a message at the beginning of the appropriate section of the message queue. There are always sections for high priority and ordinary messages. If other priority bands are used, each will have its own section of the queue, in priority band order, after high prior- ity messages and before ordinary messages. putbq() can be used for ordinary, priority band, and high priority messages. However, unless precautions are taken, using putbq() with a high priority message is likely to lead to an infinite loop of putting the message back on the queue, being rescheduled, pulling it off, and putting it back on. This function is usually called when bcanput(9F) or canput(9F) determines that the message cannot be passed on to the next stream compo- nent. The flow control parameters are updated to reflect the change in the queue's status. If QNOENB is not set, the service routine is enabled. RETURN VALUES
putbq() returns 1 upon success and 0 upon failure. Note - Upon failure, the caller should call freemsg(9F) to free the pointer to the message block. CONTEXT
putbq() can be called from user or interrupt context. EXAMPLES
See the bufcall(9F) function page for an example of putbq(). SEE ALSO
bcanput(9F), bufcall(9F), canput(9F), getq(9F), putq(9F) Writing Device Drivers STREAMS Programming Guide SunOS 5.10 28 Aug 2001 putbq(9F)