Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers UNIX command for ethernet cards? Post 302154035 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 27th of December 2007 07:51:08 PM
Old 12-27-2007
only for solaris 10:
Code:
dladm show-dev

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding new Ethernet cards

Hi there, I just installed a Sparc 4-port Ethernet adapter on my sparc 10 and was wondering how on earth I find out what the names of the ports are. It looks like on startup that on SBus1 there is something called qec qe qe qe qe. So I tried to do an IFCONFIG qe0...but had no success. Can anyone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jskillet
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix and Two Network Cards

Our shops server runs SCO Openserver 5 release 5. It has two network cards in it (one on 10.0.0.6 and one on 90.0.0.99). When I run scoadmin and look at the network settings it show both my 3com network cards and a loop back driver http://theentertainer.com/james/untitled.jpg Can anyone tell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: potter
1 Replies

3. AIX

PCI Ethernet Cards for IBM RISC 6000 - B50's

I am trying to find PCI Ethernet cards that are compatible with the IBM RISC 6000 - B50 Power PC. None of the regular NIC's seem to have AIX drivers. Does anyone know of AIX drivers for standard PCI Ethernet NIC's or a non IBM NIC that works with the Model B50 at 10/100 MB ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahe
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Setup 2 NIC cards in one UNIX system

Hi; I have a UNIX box (SCO 5.0.2) with two (2) NIC cards. One card (NIC1) talks to a network 57.14.65.x/27. The other card NIC2) talks to users on 57.14.103.x and 57.14.105.x with subnet mask of 255.255.0.0. If I set NIC2 to this subnet mask (255.255.0.0) it seems like the NIC traffic is now... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: texaspanama
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Command to get the details and number of HBA cards

Hiii... Every one.... I want to know the command to get the details and number of HBA cards attached to a server. I know that we can use "powermt display", but nither my cards are connected to the storage nor powerpath is active. I am using SUN server with Solaris -9. Thanks in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reboot
4 Replies

6. AIX

Idenity no of ethernet cards on the server

How can I identify how many ethernet adapter cards I have on the server from the below ouput ? $>lsdev -Cc adapter | grep ent ent0 Available 06-08 10/100/1000 Base-TX PCI-X Adapter (14106902) ent1 Available 07-08 2-Port 10/100/1000 Base-TX PCI-X Adapter (14108902) ent2 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk8570
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1 Server with 2 ethernet cards IP on seperate network. Possible?

Hi All, I have just setup a webserver running on a linux box. This server has 2 ethernet cards and only 1 is in used now. eg. 192.168.10.1 is my server IP. All users from 192.168.10.X can access my webserver. However, users from another LAN 10.10.10.X are not able to access my webserver. They... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackma
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Command for viewing hba cards on rhel7

hi all, I am trying to view the hba cards on a rhel7 server (storage says they are there, but I am not seeing them. I tried lspci -nn | grep -i hba lspci |grep qla I tried looking in /sys/class/fc_host.. but it is empty. I am not sure if I am looking in the right spot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gartie
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)