Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris test and .test in same directory Post 302153917 by andryk on Thursday 27th of December 2007 08:40:15 AM
Old 12-27-2007
okay dig that, but why would you want that? i cant think of anything except to hack the source of ls really (not kidding!) Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to test directory availibility

Hello, I'm trying to test if a directory specified in a script parameter is available or not. I wrote a little code to do so, but there's a problem because I receive an error message. My code: #Verify command parameter if then echo 'Incorrect command parameter' echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santuna
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

test if there are files in directory

Hi, I am trying to test if there are files in a directory and if theres i want to get a list. Any ideas? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RSAM2007
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prefixing test case methods with letter 'test'

Hi, I have a Python unit test cases source code file which contains more than a hundred test case methods. In that, some of the test case methods already have prefix 'test' where as some of them do not have. Now, I need to add the string 'test' (case-sensitive) as a prefix to those of the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test if a script can cd into a directory

Is there a way for a bash script to test if it can cd into a directory without actually attempting to cd into it? I am looking for something along the lines of: if ;then #code to execute fi except in this case I don't want to test if the directory exists; what I want is to test... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dexdex200
8 Replies
MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)					      Double Precision, Inc.					       MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)

NAME
makepercentrelay - Build a list of %-relayed domains SYNOPSIS
makepercentrelay DESCRIPTION
makepercentrelay reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir and creates /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat which is a binary database file. The files /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat specify a list of "percent-hack" domains. /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay is a plain text file, containing one domain per line. The Courier mail server loads the contents of /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay into memory, so if you have a lot of domains, you will want to use the binary database file. The makepercentrelay command reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, which can be either a plain text file itself, or a directory containing plain text files. All files in the subdirectory are concatenated, and the binary database file is created from the result. the Courier mail server can use both /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat at the same time. Usually you would put a couple of your most frequent domains in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay, then put the rest in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, and use makepercentrelay to turn it into a database file. "percent-hack" domains are a list of domains for which the Courier mail server accepts mail via ESMTP addressed as "local%percent.hack.domain@local.domain", where "percent.hack.domain" is a domain found in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay or /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat, and "local.domain" is any domain found in /etc/courier/locals. The Courier mail server removes the local domain, and rewrites the address as "local@percent.hack.domain", then attempts to deliver it. The percent hack applies only to mail received via ESMTP. The Courier mail server does not check this list of domains if the message is received via any other way (such as by running /usr/bin/sendmail directly from the command line). "percent.hack.domain" would likely to be a domain that the Courier mail server knows how to handle via some other means. It might be an entry in /etc/courier/aliases, or an entry in /etc/courier/esmtproutes. SEE ALSO
esmtpd(8)[1], makealiases(8)[2]. AUTHOR
Sam Varshavchik Author NOTES
1. esmtpd(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/esmtpd.html 2. makealiases(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/makealiases.html Courier Mail Server 08/30/2011 MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)