Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem to send rtf inline body Post 302153761 by porter on Wednesday 26th of December 2007 02:52:51 PM
Old 12-26-2007
What are you setting the content-type to?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send body in a mail

Hi, How to send send body along with attachment in a mail given below is code to send mail with attachemnt.its working fine but i need to send some message as body of the mail. uuencode /prod/applc/ds_data/mac/working/nullctry.csv "nullctry.csv" | mailx -s "List Of Attendance"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajendragora
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To send an email with the body content extracted from a file

Hi, I have been trying to shoot an email with the email body to be obtained from a file. Can someone please help me with it.. I have been trying to use the MAILX commad for the same. mailx -s "test email" -r sender@test.com < file.txt but it sends the file as an attachment,while i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit.shetty84
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send a mail with attachement as well as message Body..?

Hi all, i am working with CSH, i want to know that how to send a mail in UNIX shell script (CSH) with attachment as well as message body. i know that how to send a mail with attachment and message body. but i want know both things in a single mail Suggession would be appreciate. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psiva_arul
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send an email with some body content and attachment

hi plz help me in sending a mail with some data in body and an attachment as some txt file. currently i am able to send mail with some body content, i need an example how to send the same along with attachment. thanks in advance -bali (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balireddy_77
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send jpg as body

Hi, I ftp the .jpg file from windows to unix machine, now i need to send the jpg file as body to (not as attachment) outlook, can anyone send the sample code for this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasu.g
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

send attachment and body in one mail using mailx

Hi, Our requirement is to send an attachment and content in a single mail. I am using the below command to send attachement. --------------------- (uuencode $exp_file $exp_file) |mailx -s "$email_subject" $EmailRecipients -------------------- I m not able to send any message in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashwin3086
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to send mail with inline html along with attachment. Please help!

The below code is not working. I am able to send only inline html or only attachment. When trying to do both, only inline html is sent without attachment. Please help! #!/bin/ksh (echo "Subject: Test Mail - HTML Format" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send SAS Graph in Email Body from UNIX

Hi Friends, I am trying to send a graph in Body of HTML Email which is generated using a SAS Code. But, I am not able to see the picture, Instead seeing a red cross mark in Email Body. Could you please help me in fixing this problem? Also, I do not have a Shared Place (or) a web server to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuels
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replacing duplicated extensions, like .rtf.rtf

Hi and good day, In Terminal I tried mv *.rtf.rtf *.rtf to get rid of double rtf extensions ( which came about from some other process), but this doesn't work. I don't know why. Also it should be for the main and for subfolders. with -R? Anyway, any assistance would be greatly... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: OmarKN
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difficulty to send image in mail body.

I have jpg file in my server. I am facing difficulty while sending the image in body . appreciate your help to fix to below code. echo "--FILEBOUNDARY" echo "Content-Type: image/jpg" echo "Content-Disposition: inline; filename=\"tick.jpg\"" echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jewel
3 Replies
CMS_decrypt(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 CMS_decrypt(3SSL)

NAME
CMS_decrypt - decrypt content from a CMS envelopedData structure SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/cms.h> int CMS_decrypt(CMS_ContentInfo *cms, EVP_PKEY *pkey, X509 *cert, BIO *dcont, BIO *out, unsigned int flags); DESCRIPTION
CMS_decrypt() extracts and decrypts the content from a CMS EnvelopedData structure. pkey is the private key of the recipient, cert is the recipient's certificate, out is a BIO to write the content to and flags is an optional set of flags. The dcont parameter is used in the rare case where the encrypted content is detached. It will normally be set to NULL. NOTES
OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() (or equivalent) should be called before using this function or errors about unknown algorithms will occur. Although the recipients certificate is not needed to decrypt the data it is needed to locate the appropriate (of possible several) recipients in the CMS structure. If cert is set to NULL all possible recipients are tried. It is possible to determine the correct recipient key by other means (for example looking them up in a database) and setting them in the CMS structure in advance using the CMS utility functions such as CMS_set1_pkey(). In this case both cert and pkey should be set to NULL. To process KEKRecipientInfo types CMS_set1_key() or CMS_RecipientInfo_set0_key() and CMS_ReceipientInfo_decrypt() should be called before CMS_decrypt() and cert and pkey set to NULL. The following flags can be passed in the flags parameter. If the CMS_TEXT flag is set MIME headers for type text/plain are deleted from the content. If the content is not of type text/plain then an error is returned. RETURN VALUES
CMS_decrypt() returns either 1 for success or 0 for failure. The error can be obtained from ERR_get_error(3) BUGS
The lack of single pass processing and the need to hold all data in memory as mentioned in CMS_verify() also applies to CMS_decrypt(). SEE ALSO
ERR_get_error(3), CMS_encrypt(3) HISTORY
CMS_decrypt() was added to OpenSSL 0.9.8 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 CMS_decrypt(3SSL)