Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [ C++ ] Drawing Program.
Top Forums Programming [ C++ ] Drawing Program. Post 302152845 by porter on Friday 21st of December 2007 02:09:07 PM
Old 12-21-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Payne
I just don't know how to do that in the page ?
What representation are you using in Page to hold a page?

For this example I would have a page being an array of characters where each is initialised to a space. Then drawing is simply a matter of setting the appropriate character. Once all the drawing has been done you then emit the page to stdout.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Question Regarding Megabits Drawing

Dear Admins / Mods, I have been trying my luck with Megabits Drawing few times ;) but I am not sure how it works! :confused: http://i49.tinypic.com/2ake15f.jpg I have few questions:- Why this page for me is still showing 3 Lotto & 4 SuperForumLotto purchased even after the drawing... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
22 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
TEK4957(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							TEK4957(4)

NAME
tek4957 - Tektronix 4957 input driver SYNOPSIS
Section "InputDevice" Identifier "idevname" Driver "tek4957" Option "Device" "devpath" ... EndSection DESCRIPTION
tek4957 is an XFree86 input driver for the Tektronix 4957 tablet. The tek4957 driver functions as a pointer input device, and may be used as the X server's core pointer. CONFIGURATION DETAILS
Please refer to XF86Config(5) for general configuration details and for options that can be used with all input drivers. This section only covers configuration details specific to this driver. Option "Device" "devpath" sets the path to the special file which represents serial line where the tablet is plugged, for example /dev/ttyS0. This option is mandatory. Option "DeviceName" "name" sets the name of the X device. Option "Speed" "number" sets the sampling rate, from 1 to 6. Default is 6, maximum speed. Option "Resolution" "number" sets the resolution. 0 : 2340 dots : 1/200 inch 1 : 2972 dots : 1/10 mm 2 : 11700 dots : 1/1000 inch 3 : 11887 dots : 1/40 mm 4 : 5850 dots : 1/500 inch 5 : 5944 dots : 1/20 mm : default 6 : 4680 dots : 1/400 inch 7 : 1170 dots : 1/100 inch 8 : 12 dots : 1 inch 9 : 24 dots : 1/2 inch Option "TopX" "number" X coordinate of the top corner of the active zone. ( Default = 0 ) Option "TopY" "number" Y coordinate of the top corner of the active zone. ( Default = 0 ) Option "BottomX" "Inumber" X coordinate of the bottom corner of the active zone. ( Default = full scale ) Option "BottomY" "number" Y coordinate of the bottom corner of the active zone. ( Default = full scale ) BUGS
/ LIMITATIONS Currently, only "Absolute" mode is supported ( Sorry ) SEE ALSO
XFree86(1), XF86Config(5), xf86config(1), Xserver(1), X(7). AUTHORS
Olivier DANET <odanet@caramail.com> XFree86 Version 4.7.0 TEK4957(4)