Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris sendmail: move files from one to anther queue Post 302152128 by Smiling Dragon on Tuesday 18th of December 2007 06:20:25 PM
Old 12-18-2007
Java

Assuming I've understood what you want correctly:
while read filename ; do mv $filename /..../old-mqueue/qd5 ; done < file-list.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieving files from print queue

Hi, wonder if anyone can help me out with this. I'm trying to retrieve files from a print queue on a remote server i.e. get files before they are printed. I'll be using perl to do this. I've written out some pseudocode below: Telnet to print server for ever (endless loop) pause 1 second... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vovin
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

postfix queue filling up (from sendmail?)

What is filling up my postfix queue (/var/spool/postfix/deferred/)? I had a perl script running via crontab to monitor my IP connection and send me a mail via sendmail. Now I have a huge queue of emails I keep getting. I've removed the crontab and the script. If I clear out... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumakuma
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

postfix queue filling up (from sendmail?)

What is filling up my postfix queue (/var/spool/postfix/deferred/)? I had a perl script running via crontab to monitor my IP connection and send me a mail via sendmail. Now I have a huge queue of emails I keep getting. I've removed the crontab and the script. If I clear out... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumakuma
1 Replies

4. AIX

Move Xml files from AIX machine to message queue.

Hi, Im new to message queue... I need to move the xml files from the AIX server to the message queue. Please help me out to write the code.. Thanks, Mohana Krishnan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnan_6015@y
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move xml files from unix to message queue.

Hi, I need to move the XML files from the UNIX to the message queue. Please help me out to write the code.. Thanks, Mohana Krishnan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnan_6015@y
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files before a job is submitted to queue

Hello all. I need some help modifying the following script: #!/bin/bash #PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=8,walltime=48:00:00,os=centos53computeA ## To submit type: qsub x.sh # If not an interactive job (i.e. -I), then cd into the directory where # I typed qsub. if ; then if ; then cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcozd
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recursively move directories along with files/specific files

I would like to transfer all files ending with .log from /tmp and to /tmp/archive (using find ) The directory structure looks like :- /tmp a.log b.log c.log /abcd d.log e.log When I tried the following command , it movies all the log files... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: frintocf
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move all files except sys date (today) files in Solaris 10

I want to move all files from one directory to another directory excluding today (sysdate files) on daily basis. file name is in pattern file_2013031801, file_2013031802 etc (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: khattak
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to copy a file from one server to anther server and execute the binary

Hi , Is there any script to copy a files (weblogic bianary + silent.xml ) from one server (linux) to another servers and then execute the copy file. We want to copy a file on multiple servers and run the installation. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nawrajesh
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SBATCH trinity for multiple files and rename/move the output files

Hey guys, I have wrote the following script to apply a module named "trinity" on my files. (it takes two input files and spit a trinity.fasta as output) #!/bin/bash -l #SBATCH -p node #SBATCH -A <projectID> #SBATCH -n 16 #SBATCH -t 7-00:00:00 #SBATCH --mem=128GB #SBATCH --mail-type=ALL... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: @man
1 Replies
SENSIBLE-MDA(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   SENSIBLE-MDA(8)

NAME
sensible-mda - a generic local MDA router for Debian systems SYNOPSIS
sensible-mda from to detail client-addr DESCRIPTION
sensible-mda is used to simplify the installation and configuration of sendmail(8) , or other MTAs for use on Debian systems. With sensi- ble-mda, sendmail can support a plethora of MDAs (procmail, maildrop, deliver, etc.) without having pick any one of them as required. FUNCTION
sensible-mda is called by sendmail as a local mailer when the following exists in sendmail.mc: define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `sensible-mda $g $u $h ${client_addr}')dnl sensible-mda will look for the following MDAs (in this order), and pass the mail on to the first SUID MDA found (Or first found MDA, if run w/euid=root): procmail(1), maildrop(1), deliver(8), mail.local(8) OPTIONS
Available command line options are the following: from The sender of this email (sendmail $g variable) to The recipient of this email (sendmail $u variable) detail The detail portion of the recipient userid (sendmail $h variable) - ie: cowboy+sendmail@debian.org client-addr TCP/IP address of the sender (sendmail ${client_addr} variable) Not used (for the nonce) FILES
/etc/mail/sendmail.mc sendmail m4 input to generate sendmail.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf actual sendmail configuration file (treated as a binary file) SEE ALSO
sendmail(8), procmail(1), maildrop(1), deliver(8), mail.local(8) BUGS
None known so far. AUTHOR
Richard Nelson <cowboy@debian.org> HISTORY
4th Berkeley Distribution October 21 1999 SENSIBLE-MDA(8)