Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ntop/Nmon alternatives
Operating Systems Linux ntop/Nmon alternatives Post 302151970 by sysgate on Tuesday 18th of December 2007 05:51:03 AM
Old 12-18-2007
yes, this is one of the many pages for sysstat, this will fully substitute nmon tool, which, as far as I know, is available only for AIX. What is your flavor of UNIX ?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Alternatives for sudo??

I am looking for an alternative for sudo in linux, where i need not type the password. OR is there any other version of 'growisofs', which can be executed under sudo??? As currently 'growisofs' refuses to start under sudo... Thanks in advance (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sony star
12 Replies

2. Red Hat

Can't start NTOP service/daemon

I have installed version of ntop 4.0.3 by guide. But I can't start ntop daemon/service. I didn't find a service file for starting. During the installation there was no problem only want to RRDTool so I installed that. Now there is no necessary package required. I didn't find in /etc/init.d/... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
9 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Snort/NTOP Placement

I have been asked to place 2 (1 NTOP & 1 SNORT) boxes within our network as part of our tool kit for network monitoring and Intrusion detection. Out network is very simplistic and it layed out like this: internet | | Cisco 1811 Router (8x Layer 2 switch ports) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink - Linked Wikipedia by writing {{wikipedia:<lang> <word>}} DESCRIPTION
Normally, to hyperlink to the Wikipedia, you'd write: [wikipedia Hello](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello) This plugin lets you write just {{wikipedia Hello}} not just Link to Wikipedia in English page, you can use many languages {{wikipedia:ja a~XXa~XXa~XXa~XXa~XX}} {{wikipedia:fr Salut}} Actually, if you wrote this without a language ex.{{wikipedia Foo}}, select location of Wikipedia Link is getting default-language setting of MojoMojo. METHODS
format_content_order The WikipediaLink formatter has no special requirements in terms of the order it gets run in, so it has a priority of 17. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. process Here the actual formatting is done. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dai Okabayashi, "bayashi at cpan . org" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)