Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPUX certification
Operating Systems HP-UX HPUX certification Post 302151351 by porter on Friday 14th of December 2007 04:30:59 PM
Old 12-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowla
I wouldn't be able to retain all of the information in my head.
The most important skill is knowing how to find the answer. ( and it's not "post a question on www.unix.com". Smilie )

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Certification

are there any unix certification's on security, and which is the most best one to take? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
2 Replies

2. Programming

C Certification

I would like to become certified in C/C++ and UNIX. Can anyone assist by giving links or details of the best track I could take. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lucky Luke
1 Replies

3. AIX

Certification

Hi, I know this may not be the right place to put this but i wanted to know if there is any AIX certification avialable or something similar . Or is there any general Unix certification . TIA Anubha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asinha63
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Certification

Hi I know Shell, AWK, SED, I am looking for some Certification Red Hat or any other recoginsed one. I dont want to go into Networking I want to remain as Developer...So Can you help me in knowing what kind of Certifications are avaible. Links, PDF's, etc are most welcomed. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niceboykunal123
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which certification

I'm learning UNIX on my Mac (BSD) and quite like it. I'm a newbie, but I think I'd like to eventually find some work with UNIX/LINUX. But I'm not sure where to begin -- there are so many versions and job options, it's kind of overwhelming. A friend suggested learning Debian to start out with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

7. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Certification course

Good afternnon i've got a question: Does anybody know if there is a course or link that i can take and then take a good and qualified certification course related to unix programim¡ng and scripting ? Id appreciate your help in advanced ---------- Post updated at 01:56 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX certification

Hi, In my current organist I am using HP-UX. I would like to get certified in UNIX but i am not sure for which certification i should go. I am thinking of either Solaris or HP-UX. Please guide me which would be better for me? And also let me what study materials should i use and the Fees... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ManishV
3 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
POLYGRAPH-CMP-LX(1)						   User Commands					       POLYGRAPH-CMP-LX(1)

NAME
polygraph-cmp-lx - log comparison tool SYNOPSIS
cmp-lx.pl [--precision=percent] [--scope=important|all] <f1.lx> <f2.lx> DESCRIPTION
Cmp-lx compares results from two tests and prints stats that differ significantly. With important scope some stats are ignored. The follow- ing events are not important: *.last *.min and *.max except for *.hist.min and *.hist.max *.mean if there is corresponding *.hist.mean rare events Histogram and errors are important. Rare events are events that happened in less than 0.1% of the cases where they could have occurred. Measurements related to such events are not important. Event rate is calculated using xact.started measurement as total count. List of events: basic offered hit miss cachable uncachable fill ims reload range head post put abort page ssl ftp 100_continue proxy_validations auth tunneled proxy_validation rep req OPTIONS
--precision=percent difference threshold in percent, default: 10 --scope=important|all which stats to compare, default: important COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2006 The Measurement Factory, Inc. SEE ALSO
polygraph(7) - general information and a list of programs http://www.web-polygraph.org/ - project web site polygraph-cmp-lx - Web Polygraph February 2010 POLYGRAPH-CMP-LX(1)