Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting shell script performance issues --Urgent Post 302151080 by icefish on Thursday 13th of December 2007 02:21:32 PM
Old 12-13-2007
example of line
COL001 | P | 2007-02-01-00.00.00.000000 | | sam | babu | | | M | 1949-01-04-00.00.00.000000 | INDIA | | C60 | | 110 S | | ENNIS | IN | 46563 | INDIA |

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Performance of a shell script

Hiii, I wrote a shell script for testing purpose. I have to test around 200thousand entries with the script.When i am doing only for 6000 entries its taking almost 1hour.If i test the whole testingdata it will take huge amount of time. I just want to know is it something dependent on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
2 Replies

2. Solaris

raidctl performance issues

using the internal 2 drives mirror was created using raidctl on 100's of our servers . sometime when one drive fails we dont face any issue & we replace the drive with out any problem . but sometimes when one drive fails , system becomes unresponsive and doesnot allow us to login , the only way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skamal4u
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Performance problem . urgent frnds

HI frnds I have one flat with data and am loading the data into oracle table. While loading , rejected records are captured in log file. Now I want to read the log file and get the all rejected records and the reason for the rejection. I developed the script . its finding 5000 rejected... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopal_Engg
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk Performance Issues

Hi All, I'm facing an issue in my awk script. The script is processing a large text file having the details of a number of persons, each person's details being written from 100 to 250 tags as given below: 100 START| 101klklk| ... 245 opr| 246 55| 250 END| 100 START| ... 245 pp| 246... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgp_acc1
4 Replies

5. AIX

Performance issues for LPAR with GPFS 3.4

Hi, We have GPFS 3.4 Installed on two AIX 6.1 Nodes. We have 3 GPFS Mount points: /abc01 4TB (Comprises of 14 x 300GB disks from XIV SAN) /abc02 4TB (Comprises of 14 x 300GB disks from XIV SAN) /abc03 1TB ((Comprises of Multiple 300GB disks from XIV SAN) Now these 40... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Getcwd performance issues

Hello everyone, recently we have been experiencing performance issues with chmod. We managed to narrow it down to getcwd. The following folder exists: /Folder1/subfol1/subfol2/subfol3 cd /Folder1/subfol1/subfol2/subfol3 truss -D pwd 2>&1 | grep getcwd 0.0001... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KotekBury
4 Replies

7. AIX

AIX 6.1 Memory Performance issues

Good Day Everyone, Just wonder anyone has encounter AIX 6.1 Memory Performance issues ? What I have in my current scenario is we have 3 datastage servers (Segregate server and EE jobs - for those who know Datastage achitect) and 2 db servers(running HA to load balance 4 nodes partitions for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckwan
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Performance problem in Shell Script

Hi, I am Shell script beginner. I wrote a shell programming that will take each line of a file1 and search for it in another file2 and give me the output of the lines that do not exist in the file2. I wrote it using do while nested loop but the problem here is its running for ever . Is there... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthisivi
12 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Baiduspider and Forum Performance Issues

For years we blocked Baiduspider due to the fact their bots do not obey the robots.txt directive and can really hurt site performance when they unleash 100 bots on the site each pulling pages many times per second. Last year, I unblocked Baiduspider's IP addresses, and now the problem is back. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
secolor.conf(5) 						File Formats Manual						   secolor.conf(5)

NAME
secolor.conf - The SELinux color configuration file DESCRIPTION
This optional file controls the color to be associated to the context components associated to the raw context passed by selinux_raw_con- text_to_color(3), when context related information is to be displayed in color by an SELinux-aware application. selinux_raw_context_to_color(3) obtains this color information from the active policy secolor.conf file as returned by selinux_col- ors_path(3). FILE FORMAT
The file format is as follows: color color_name = #color_mask [...] context_component string = fg_color_name bg_color_name [...] Where: color The color keyword. Each color entry is on a new line. color_name A single word name for the color (e.g. red). color_mask A color mask starting with a hash (#) that describes the hexadecimal RGB colors with black being #000000 and white being #ffffff. context_component The context component name that must be one of the following: user, role, type or range Each context_component string ... entry is on a new line. string This is the context_component string that will be matched with the raw context component passed by selinux_raw_context_to_color(3). A wildcard '*' may be used to match any undefined string for the user, role and type context_component entries only. fg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the foreground color. A color_mask may also be used. bg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the background color. A color_mask may also be used. EXAMPLES
Example 1 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #D2B48C user * = black white role * = white black type * = tan orange range s0-s0:c0.c1023 = black green range s1-s1:c0.c1023 = white green range s3-s3:c0.c1023 = black tan range s5-s5:c0.c1023 = white blue range s7-s7:c0.c1023 = black red range s9-s9:c0.c1023 = black orange range s15:c0.c1023 = black yellow Example 2 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #d2b48c user unconfined_u = #ff0000 green role unconfined_r = red #ffffff type unconfined_t = red orange user user_u = black green role user_r = white black type user_t = tan red user xguest_u = black yellow role xguest_r = black red type xguest_t = black green user sysadm_u = white black range s0:c0.c1023 = black white user * = black white role * = black white type * = black white SEE ALSO
selinux(8), selinux_raw_context_to_color(3), selinux_colors_path(3) SELinux API documentation 08 April 2011 secolor.conf(5)