Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales! Post 302151072 by bakunin on Thursday 13th of December 2007 02:10:08 PM
Old 12-13-2007
The video seems not to be available anymore. What was it about? Are there other links which still work?

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part I)

See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison and Friends 0ITrQXES8kU (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
16 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Top 5 Roadblocks to a Secure Cyberspace in 2019 | YouTube Video

Here is a shout-out to wisecracker, who selected the sound track for this new video: Top 5 Roadblocks to a Secure Cyberspace in 2019 https://youtu.be/2rXo_ywM-NQ (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
SDL_WasInit(3)							 SDL API Reference						    SDL_WasInit(3)

NAME
SDL_WasInit - Check which subsystems are initialized SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" Uint32 SDL_WasInit(Uint32 flags); DESCRIPTION
SDL_WasInit allows you to see which SDL subsytems have been initialized. flags is a bitwise OR'd combination of the subsystems you wish to check (see SDL_Init for a list of subsystem flags). RETURN VALUE
SDL_WasInit returns a bitwised OR'd combination of the initialized subsystems. EXAMPLES
/* Here are several ways you can use SDL_WasInit() */ /* Get init data on all the subsystems */ Uint32 subsystem_init; subsystem_init=SDL_WasInit(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING); if(subsystem_init&SDL_INIT_VIDEO) printf("Video is initialized. "); else printf("Video is not initialized. "); /* Just check for one specfic subsystem */ if(SDL_WasInit(SDL_INIT_VIDEO)!=0) printf("Video is initialized. "); else printf("Video is not initialized. "); /* Check for two subsystems */ Uint32 subsystem_mask=SDL_INIT_VIDEO|SDL_INIT_AUDIO; if(SDL_WasInit(subsystem_mask)==subsystem_mask) printf("Video and Audio initialized. "); else printf("Video and Audio not initialized. "); SEE ALSO
SDL_Init, SDL_Subsystem SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:00 SDL_WasInit(3)