Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: System to learn on.
Operating Systems HP-UX System to learn on. Post 302150210 by porter on Monday 10th of December 2007 03:42:04 PM
Old 12-10-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by offline
now i can actually tell what types of systems we are running here at work
It's always a bonus if a contractor can sound like he knows what he is talking about. Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where to Learn About HP-UX

can someone give me the link to any site that deals on HP-UX system administration?? Please do not refer me to buy or borrow any books, i just need a free site to learn some quick info from (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I want to learn!

Hiya, yes im new to all of this! But want to learn how to use Unix etc, iv been thinking about doin a course but desided im better off learning by my self with help from the people who really no what there doin...you guys! I can install Linux, like redhat, mandrake, susie server edition and so... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: epic.admin
5 Replies

3. Programming

Learn C or C++

Hi, Apologies if this question has been asked before. I would like to know which language is better to learn in terms of programming in unix? is C dying out and being replaced by C++ or is it a combination of the 2 or just mainly C? Thanks C19 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

want to learn unix

Hi, I am a new joinee.i want to know completely about unix.could you give me some links or soft copies so that i can be good at subject. thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanp
5 Replies

5. AIX

learn Aix system for beginner

hey guys, i am a beginner and would like to learn aix system administrator. I dont know where can i get this software to download or to buy. I wants to be certified on this system but dont know where to go from here and learn them...I am from dallas,tx but there is no school here that i can go and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rxsonny
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Want to Learn HP-UX!

What's the best free system to learn HP-UX on? The closest system, hardware requirements and installation instructions. I'm a newbie but determined. Any tips would be great. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: networkguy
6 Replies

7. Solaris

How to learn Solaris?

Dear friends, I have always been facinated by this operating system and didn't have the chance to get a hand on it. Now I have decided to take it seriously and learn it. What do you guys recommend for me? Books, tutorials, forums like this etc. And which one would be the best, I have dowloaded a... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
27 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to learn

Hi I know only basics of UNIX and i want to know that how can i become a good troubleshooter in unix adminstartion or shell scripting.... i am just a newbie to Unix ..i do not have programming skills as well. Your suggestions are welecomed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nattynitin
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Learn Linux File System and Device Drivers

I am to start working on two project on Linux Device Drivers and other on File System. So I got the book "Understanding Linux Kernel" by Daniel and Marco. But I am confused as how to proce Will anybody pls let me know how to go to about studying the chapter in this book? I mean the order in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shefalibv
1 Replies

10. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies
rhsm-debug(8)						   Certificate Information Tool 					     rhsm-debug(8)

NAME
rhsm-debug - Compiles information about system's entitlements, products, and identity used by Red Hat Subscription Manager. SYNOPSIS
rhsm-debug module [options] DESCRIPTION
rhsm-debug compiles information about system's entitlements, products, and identity used by Red Hat Subscription Manager. COMMANDS AND OPTIONS
rhsm-debug has specific options available for each module, depending on what operation is being performed. The currently supported modules are: 1. system COMMON OPTIONS -h, --help Prints the specific help information for the given command. --proxy=PROXY Uses an HTTP proxy. The PROXY name has the format hostname:port. --proxyuser=PROXYUSERNAME Gives the username to use to authenticate to the HTTP proxy. --proxypassword=PROXYPASSWORD Gives the password to use to authenticate to the HTTP proxy. SYSTEM OPTIONS The system command pulls in debug information off of the current system --destination=DESTINATION The directory to place the resulting debug data. The default is /tmp. --no-archive Generates an uncompressed directory intead of a gzipped file. --sos Excludes data files that are also collected by the sosreport tool. BUGS
This tool is part of Red Hat Subscription Manager. To file bugs against this command-line tool, go to <https://bugzilla.redhat.com>, and select Red Hat > Red Hat Enterprise Linux > subscription-manager. AUTHORS
William Poteat<wpoteat@redhat.com>. The rhsm-debug tool was written by William Poteat. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2012 Red Hat, Inc. This is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2). A copy of this license is avail- able at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt. version 1.3 May 23, 2013 rhsm-debug(8)