Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How was the Gollum Developed? Post 302150010 by Legend986 on Sunday 9th of December 2007 07:37:11 PM
Old 12-09-2007
Oh... I use an Invision board Smilie Anyways, thanks for the information.... Will see if I can port it...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Bug has developed

Guys there is another bug that has developed.........now messaged above 6 bytes are trimmed and echoed back to client.After the first message the echo is not regular.I have put a loop in both client and server to check for closing.Moreover for connection close i also need to put another clause that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunjag
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New wrapper script will be developed to wrap two ksh scripts

Hi friend,:) The script should invoke these scripts sequentially! When one will finish the second will start. Please help me with it, thanks,:b: Ishai (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ishai82
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How should this code be developed?

i'm trying to test whether wget is working still or not. while <----- how should this look please. do codes done (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garfish
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I rebuild applications that developed in UNIX? I need to use it in windows os with cygwin

I need to rebuild an application that developed in unix environment and run in windows OS with cygwin. so How can I rebuild from the source code? is there any one who said something on this regard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bejirond
2 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies
COLDFIRE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       COLDFIRE(1)

NAME
coldfire -- A Freescale Coldfire 5206 Emulator SYNOPSIS
coldfire [--board filename] [--timerhack] DESCRIPTION
coldfire is a is a Freescale Coldfire 5206 Emulator. It currently features all but 5 assembly instructions, a full dBug with extra func- tionality, both serial ports, the parallel port, interrupts (through telnet sessions), full exception handling, timers and timer inter- rupts, and full tracing capability. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --board filename Load board configuration file. --timerhack Change the timer so the TRR ticks once per instruction, instead of at an almost correct rate based on cycles executed. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. FILES
/usr/share/coldfile/* - board configuration files AUTHOR
David Grant and others, see the AUTHORS file for the full list of credits. This manual page was written by Claudio Matsuoka <claudio@mandriva.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. COLDFIRE(1)