Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: BT Internet con - a warning
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? BT Internet con - a warning Post 302149627 by pflink on Thursday 6th of December 2007 05:42:17 PM
Old 12-06-2007
oh yeah

I can second that. I work for a large bank, if you need to stop an automatic payment last minute you are basically screwed. Many banks offer online billpay services that can be free to use, and give you total control of the payments being made.

~P~

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell con sqlldr

Hola, Genere un proceso en proC que me inserta registros a oracle, el cual ejecuto desde un shell en Unix. Por otro lado tengo un sqlldr que me hace el trabajo en un 25 % de tiempo que mi proceso en C. Se que puedo ejecutar mi sqlldr desde un shell, pero no se como hacer, alguien tiene un... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcoinxs
0 Replies

2. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ayuda con SED

Saludos Necesito utilizar SED para crear una herramienta que me facilite el trabajo. El objetivo es filtrar información de un log para que me muestre solamente los registros que contengan una determinada cadena. El formato de cada registro es el siguiente: a) un registro puede contener varias... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

4. AIX

problema con cola de impresion

a Continuacion les muestro el mensaje de erro al momento de levantar la cola de impresion en aix si alguien me ouee ayudar al respecto Message from root on r_manlan (UNKNOWN) ... Message from queueing system: : (WARNING) 0781-391 Perhaps the file is too large for the server to handle.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jetb01
1 Replies

5. Linux

/etc/con.daily/prelink aborted

Since a couple of days i get the following message: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: line 47: 31091 Aborted /usr/sbin/prelink -av $PRELINK_OPTS >>/var/log/prelink.log 2>&1 Please find attached the prelink.log Can anybody help me out please? Thx a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jumping
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Almacenar variables con AWK

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro y también en programación Shell Script. El problema es el siguiente: necesito hacer un Script que busque todos los procesos del sistema y me muestre de forma jerárquica la cantidad de Bytes que ocupa cada una de las regiones del mapa de memoria de cada proceso. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cougar_rea
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro y también en programación Shell Script. El problema es el siguiente: necesito hacer un Script que busque todos los procesos del sistema y me muestre de forma jerárquica la cantidad de Bytes que ocupa cada una de las regiones del mapa de memoria de cada... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro y también en programación Shell Script. El problema es el siguiente: necesito hacer un Script que busque todos los procesos del sistema y me muestre de forma jerárquica la cantidad de Bytes que ocupa cada una de las regiones del mapa de memoria de cada proceso. ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Eliminar lineas con ******

Hola. Tengo un problema. En un archivo tengo distintos campos y en alguno de ellos y en alguna linea me aparecen ******. ej: hola 0.1 ****** 85 adios 1.2 9650 23 gracias 2 ****** 54 bye 87 5666 89 hi ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kekaes
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

RHEL 4 Server con't Started....

Hi Friends, My Server is con't stated..it shows the below error.. Red hat exterprise Linux As Release 4(nahat) kernel 2.6.9-5.ELsmp on an i686 INIT : id "x" respawing too fast :disabled for 5 minutes... Please help help Thanks, Srinivas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinivas814
1 Replies
LBCDCLIENT(1)							   User Commands						     LBCDCLIENT(1)

NAME
lbcdclient - Query a remote lbcd daemon for system load SYNOPSIS
lbcdclient [-2] [-s service[,service ...]] host ... DESCRIPTION
lbcdclient sends a query packet to a remote lbcd server and prints the results. The result output will look something like this: btime 1092858021 ctime 1092960298 utime 1092955199 load l1 96 l5 69 l15 57 total 0 unique 0 console 0 tmp full 0 P_tmpdir full 2 services 0 pads 0 0 service 0: weight 1 increment 1 btime is the time of the last system boot in seconds since epoch. ctime is the current system time in seconds since epoch. utime is the last modification time of the information about logged in users in seconds since epoch. The load line gives the one-minute (l1), five-minute (l5), and fifteen-minute (l15) load averages, multiplied by 100. The next line gives the count of logged-in users. total gives the count of all logged-in users, unique lists the total number of unique users, and console is 1 if a user is logged in to the console of the system. tmp full is the percentage used in the system /tmp directory and P_tmpdir full is the percentage full in the system /var/tmp directory. Finally, the last lines give information for each service, using the extended service response for the version three packet format. The first line gives the count of number of configured services minus one. (The pads numbers are reserved space in the packet and will gener- ally always be zero.) Then, each subsequent line lists the weights and increments for each service lbcd is monitoring on the system. If the -2 option is used, lbcdclient will send a version two packet instead, and the returned results will not include the services line and everything after that. OPTIONS
-2 Send a version two protocol packet instead of a version three packet. Version two doesn't support the separate service weights. -s service,[service ...] Request information for the specified service names. It's not entirely clear whether this works correctly. SEE ALSO
lbcd(8) The current version of this program is available from its web page at <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/lbcd/>. AUTHORS
Written by Larry Schwimmer. Currently maintained by Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>. 3.3.0 2006-10-06 LBCDCLIENT(1)