Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xbrowser/Xmanager question
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Xbrowser/Xmanager question Post 302149376 by Deanne on Wednesday 5th of December 2007 10:21:44 PM
Old 12-05-2007
^ this might sound very silly, but what run queue is that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmanager

Hi All, I am a real newbie to this so forgive me if I ask anything which may sound silly. I have a SunFire V1120 installed with Solaris 8 on it. I have Xmanager loaded onto my pc and i want to use this to connect to this box. However Xmanager doesn't recognise the box, but I can telnet to it no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joe27
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Xmanager

hi everybody want to access a SOLARIS system with an X Client ( or server ) ( Called Xmanager)...i think all xclients opearate the same way. Problem : i have the error Xdmcp connection failed when i launch it! help please! PS: all i have done is just giving Xmanager the IP of the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmaiida
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmanager UNIX HP_OpenView

***** I running Solaris 9 and Xmanager 2.0 ***** Hey guys, Newbie question... I'm trying to get HP OpenView's X Windows GUI to load on my WinXP machine. I know another guy at work is running Xmanager 1.3 (I have 2.0) and when he types ovw& on the server it loads the OpenView GUI on his... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
4 Replies

4. Linux

Xmanager

I am unable to view the GUI mode of the Fedora Linux machine through the Xmanager. I don't have issues in viewing my Solaris boxes. Please let me know if anything needs to be done about this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisanto_2000
3 Replies

5. Solaris

xbrowser and telnet

My server clients are using xbrowser for connectivity, I want to give access to some clients via xbrowser and for the remaining I want that they use only telnet. Is there any way to restrict xbroswer access for some clients? Any quick help will be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
3 Replies

6. Solaris

sunfire 4100 xbrowser problem

I installed SGD on SUNfire 4100, every thing was working fine, suddenly the machine shutdown due to the power failure. When I again switched it on, it is asking for the login in text mode. No graphics are displaying and even I cannot get its display via xbrowser. While before it was working fine.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
1 Replies

7. Linux

xmanager

For remote console logging purpose we use X-manager for Solaris environment. How X-manager config for Linux systems. I want to get Linux desktop to remote pc. that is not ssh or telnet. Please help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saga499
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to install xbrowser software on HPUX?

Hi fnds, Can anybody tell me how to install x brower software on HP-UX and after successfull installation how I can launch the x browser. Thanks, Vinodky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodky
0 Replies

9. HP-UX

[Solved] Xmanager on HP-UX

Hello all, please can you help me to configure XManager XDMCP connection so i can connect to my HP-UX OS. Regards, (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: beayni33
6 Replies

10. AIX

Xbrowser issue for aix

dear firnd.. psl help me i am trying to conenct from xbrowser to my aix server. byt i am not getting any response from server.... pls help me to resolve this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
3 Replies
queuedefs(4)                                                       File Formats                                                       queuedefs(4)

NAME
queuedefs - queue description file for at, batch, and cron SYNOPSIS
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs DESCRIPTION
The queuedefs file describes the characteristics of the queues managed by cron(1M). Each non-comment line in this file describes one queue. The format of the lines are as follows: q.[njobj][nicen][nwaitw] The fields in this line are: q The name of the queue. a is the default queue for jobs started by at(1); b is the default queue for jobs started by batch (see at(1)); c is the default queue for jobs run from a crontab(1) file. njob The maximum number of jobs that can be run simultaneously in that queue; if more than njob jobs are ready to run, only the first njob jobs will be run, and the others will be run as jobs that are currently running terminate. The default value is 100. nice The nice(1) value to give to all jobs in that queue that are not run with a user ID of super-user. The default value is 2. nwait The number of seconds to wait before rescheduling a job that was deferred because more than njob jobs were running in that job's queue, or because the system-wide limit of jobs executing has been reached. The default value is 60. Lines beginning with # are comments, and are ignored. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample file. # # a.4j1n b.2j2n90w This file specifies that the a queue, for at jobs, can have up to 4 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice value of 1. As no nwait value was given, if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. The b queue, for batch(1) jobs, can have up to 2 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice(1) value of 2. If a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running, cron(1M) will wait 90 seconds before trying again to run it. All other queues can have up to 100 jobs running simultaneously; they will be run with a nice value of 2, and if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. FILES
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs queue description file for at, batch, and cron. SEE ALSO
at(1), crontab(1), nice(1), cron(1M) SunOS 5.10 1 Mar 1994 queuedefs(4)