Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java compiling error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Java compiling error Post 302149309 by porter on Wednesday 5th of December 2007 03:08:18 PM
Old 12-05-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkota
AddCommentActionLogging.java:5: package org.apache.log4j does not exist
This looks like a major problem. I suggest you set up your CLASSPATH to include all the various places that contain the Java code you are going to reference.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

question about JAVA compiling ..

Hi , I don't know if this is the right place to post my question because it relates to JAVA . I am beginner of JAVA , using a tutorial as reference I am trying to run a simple program in JAVA env. I have installed JDSK kit from java.sun.com but when I tried to run a program from the DOS prompt , I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ANAMIKA56
7 Replies

2. Programming

Compiling Error

Hi, I have installed "Freetype2" library in my SuSe Linux 9.3 version system. When Iam compiling a program, I am getting these below errors. Undefined reference to "FT_Init_FreeType" Undefined reference to "FT_Load_Char" Please show me a solution? Thank you. With regards, Chandramouli (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandra80
1 Replies

3. Programming

Java Compiling Help**URgent**

I am compling simple java program HelloWorld.java although /usr/bin @ this path javac is present, is there any command line wherein i can pass the this option as well lik javac -opttion(javac path) filename.java as i do not have permissions to set path. Also wht does this error, means...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niceboykunal123
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling all modified Java files in a folder on Unix

Hi all, I have a Unix script that will compile all Java files in a sub folder as follows: find . -name "*.java" -print -exec $JAVA_HOME/bin/javac -cp .:$CLASSPATH '{}' \; I would like to enhance it to only compile those Java files who: 1.) Have no class file 2.) Have a class file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Annorax
1 Replies

5. Programming

Error with compiling

Hi guys. I have a header file: unp.h like this: #ifndef _UNP_H_ #define _UNP_H_ extern ssize_t readn(int filedes, void *buff, size_t nbytes); extern ssize_t writen(int filedes, const void *buff, size_t nbytes); extern void err_quit(const char *msg); #define TRUE 1 #define FALSE 0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
2 Replies

6. Solaris

ERROR while compiling

Hi guys i came across an error while compiling a c file in solaris using gcc. the error is, Undefined first referenced symbol in file bind /var/tmp//ccAr8qAh.o accept ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshb6
4 Replies

7. AIX

Unable to correct NMONVisualizer java error. Can someone help to decode this java error?

Hello AIX and Java gurus, I have a java error that I have no clue how to resolve. I am trying to run the popular NMONVisualizer utility against a NMON dataset and getting the error as shown below: /db2storage/NMON >java -jar NMONVisualizer_2015-02-02.jar com.ibm.nmon.ReportGenerator... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: okonita
1 Replies

8. AIX

Compiling snckrb5.o error

Hi Everyone, Greetings. We are trying to compile snc adapter to work with AIX 5.3 and Windows AD. The compiled library snckrb5.o is failing with the error code as follows 0509-102 The size of the auxiliary header is invalid. 0509-194 Examine file headers with the 'dump -ohv'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhav.kunapa
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Error while compiling

Hi I am trying to compile a binary file (CASPER: Context-Aware Scheme for Paired-End Read) but I am getting the following error: user@user-OptiPlex-780 make g++ -O2 -Wall -fopenmp -c -o merge.o merge.c merge.c:8:35: fatal error: boost/unordered_map.hpp: No such... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling and Executing a Java File With a Shell Script

I'm trying to use a shell script to compile and execute a java file. The java classes are using sockets, so there is a client.java file and a server.java file, each with their own shell script. I also want to handle the command line arguments within the shell script, not the java classes. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: britty4
1 Replies
java-functions(7)						RPM Java packaging						 java-functions(7)

NAME
java-functions - Functions library for Java applications. Written for the JPackage Project <http://www.jpackage.org/>: SYNOPSIS
set_jvm() Set the java virtual machine. Use a JAVA_HOME if defined, or try to find it from java command set_classpath() Set the classpath - this functions requires a valid JAVA_HOME, JAVACMD, and JAVA_LIBDIR. JARs could be specified as an argument, or via ADDITIONAL_JARS variable. set_javacmd() set the JAVACMD variable. Options should be passed via JAVACMD_OPTS variable. set_flags() set FLAGS variable. They could be specified as an argument, or via ADDITIONAL_FLAGS variable. set_options() set OPTIONS variable. They could be specified as an argument, or via ADDITIONAL_OPTIONS variable. run() run the application. It executed a following command. If VERBOSE is defined, then it prints the command to stdout. exec $JAVACMD $FLAGS -classpath $CLASSPATH $OPTIONS $MAIN_CLASS "$@" set_jvm_dirs() set JVM-related directories (JVM_LIBDIR, JAVA_VERSION, JAVAVER_LIBDIR and JAVAVER_JNIDIR variables). Requires a correct JAVA_LIBDIR, JAVA_HOME and JAVA_CMD. link_jar_repository() links a jar repository. Options could be found in build-jar-repository(1) find_jar() finds a specific extention (jar or directory). Requires a correct JAVA_LIBDIR, JAVAVER_LIBDIR and JVM_LIBDIR. Used by find-jar(1) com- mand. do_find_jar() core routine used by find_jar() check_java_env() checks java environment - the JAVA_HOME, JAVACMD, JAVA_LIBDIR, JNI_LIBDIR variables. DESCRIPTION
This is a library of generic shell functions which should be used on jpackage.org compatible distributions. FILES
/use/share/java-utils/java-functions shell script functions library for Java applications /etc/java/java.conf system-wide Java configuration file ~/.java/java.conf user's Java configuration SEE ALSO
Regular Manual Pages build-jar-repository(1) find-jar(1) java.conf(5) jpackage-utils(7) AUTHORS
Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch@sourceforge.net> Ville Skytta <scop at jpackage.org> David Walluck <david@jpackage.org> Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mailhot at laPoste.net> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using JPackage Bugzilla (http://www.jpackage.org/bugzilla/) jpackage-utils 1.7.5 February 2009 java-functions(7)