Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris : compilation error
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris : compilation error Post 302148911 by vinod_kumar_k on Tuesday 4th of December 2007 05:55:00 AM
Old 12-04-2007
Thanks for your reply. i got it resolved as one third party lib was missing.

Thanks,
Vinod

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

compilation diff between aix & solaris

what is the difference in awk stmt for awk in Aix & SOLARIS files="$@" for filename in $files do awk ' BEGIN { if ( FILENAME ~ ".*bad.trans.dsm" ) code = "bad"; else if ( FILENAME ~ ".*here.*.dsm" ) code = "here"; else ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ls1429
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

speeding up the compilation on SUN Solaris environment

Dear friends, Please let me know how do I increase the speed of my compilation in SUN Solaris environment. actually I have many subfolders which contains .cc files. when I compile makefile at the root it will take much time to compile all the subfolders and generates object(.o) files. Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swamymns
2 Replies

3. Programming

Regarding compilation error.

Hi All, I facing the following compilation error; when I implementing the following logic. ostrstream ostr; ostr << (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())%12)!=0?(( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12+1) : (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12) <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

4. Programming

compilation error

Hi, While trying compile a C++ file in UNIX with gcc whose make rule involves the usage of /usr/ccs/bin/as, I get the following error: /usr/ccs/bin/as: No such file or directory /usr/ccs/bin/as: error: write error on output file "<filename>.o" *** Error code 1 clearmake: Error: Build... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smanu
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compilation error

I am compiling a software xchm on solaris 10. First i run './configure' There is no error. But when i start compiling using 'gmake' following error shown /usr/local/include/wx-2.6/wx/x11/brush.h: In copy constructor `wxBrush::wxBrush(const wxBrush&)':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

compilation error

hello everyone, here i am attempting to compile a c++ submodule.OS is HP-UX. here i am getting the following error. ====================================== "Make: Don't know how to make compile. Stop." =================================== could you pls somebody suggest why this error is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
2 Replies

7. Programming

Compilation error : Please help

state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", "AZ","ARIZONA", "AR","ARKANSAS", "CA","CALIFORNIA", "CO","COLORADO", "CT","CONNECTICUT", "DE","DELAWARE", "DC","DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA", "FL","FLORIDA", "GA","GEORGIA", "HI","HAWAII", "ID","IDAHO", "IL","ILLINOIS",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagan_kalluri
1 Replies

8. Programming

Compilation Error

I am getting the below given errors for the following program though all the variables have been declared and used appropriately. Please Help. The environment is AIX. Error: ------ "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.4: 1506-275 (S) Unexpected text 'void' encountered. "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.10:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yschd
2 Replies

9. Programming

Header file compilation using gcc in Sparc Solaris

I am facing problem while migrating the c++ code from Linux to Solaris. In linux the code is absolutly compiled fine with GCC compiler but when i am using the same in Solaris it coomplains bash-3.1$ gcc LibSip.h gcc: Compilation of header file requested The same command is working fine in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrupesh74
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris and SAP SDK RFC compilation

Hi guys, I am stuck with an issue and i need help to solve. I have to compile an extension for PHP which would help the server to connect to SAP server through PHP. Binary is "SAP SDK RFC" I have the binary downloaded from the SAP official website. Server on which i have to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bvipin2002
0 Replies
FindBin(3pm)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					      FindBin(3pm)

NAME
FindBin - Locate directory of original perl script SYNOPSIS
use FindBin; use lib "$FindBin::Bin/../lib"; or use FindBin qw($Bin); use lib "$Bin/../lib"; DESCRIPTION
Locates the full path to the script bin directory to allow the use of paths relative to the bin directory. This allows a user to setup a directory tree for some software with directories "<root>/bin" and "<root>/lib", and then the above example will allow the use of modules in the lib directory without knowing where the software tree is installed. If perl is invoked using the -e option or the perl script is read from "STDIN" then FindBin sets both $Bin and $RealBin to the current directory. EXPORTABLE VARIABLES
$Bin - path to bin directory from where script was invoked $Script - basename of script from which perl was invoked $RealBin - $Bin with all links resolved $RealScript - $Script with all links resolved KNOWN ISSUES
If there are two modules using "FindBin" from different directories under the same interpreter, this won't work. Since "FindBin" uses a "BEGIN" block, it'll be executed only once, and only the first caller will get it right. This is a problem under mod_perl and other persistent Perl environments, where you shouldn't use this module. Which also means that you should avoid using "FindBin" in modules that you plan to put on CPAN. To make sure that "FindBin" will work is to call the "again" function: use FindBin; FindBin::again(); # or FindBin->again; In former versions of FindBin there was no "again" function. The workaround was to force the "BEGIN" block to be executed again: delete $INC{'FindBin.pm'}; require FindBin; AUTHORS
FindBin is supported as part of the core perl distribution. Please send bug reports to <perlbug@perl.org> using the perlbug program included with perl. Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> Nick Ing-Simmons <nik@tiuk.ti.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995 Graham Barr & Nick Ing-Simmons. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 FindBin(3pm)