Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printing out Byte in C
Top Forums Programming Printing out Byte in C Post 302148722 by porter on Monday 3rd of December 2007 11:10:41 AM
Old 12-03-2007
Either use a loop and print each byte with

Code:
int i=0;
byte byte_array[24];

while (i < sizeof(byte_array))
{
     print("%02X",(int)byte_array[i]);
     i++;
}

or build up the string yourself.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Printing Problems in unix ... ( Bar-cdoe - Ip Printing)

Hi guys ... i need ur help with some printing problem in unix ... first prob. : i wanna print from my NCR unix to an Win NT , Ip based printing server ( HP JetDirect ) . My issue , is it possible to print directly to an Ip address from unix ? How do i make it work to get any results ?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: QuickSilver
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

zero byte with String

My program would be creating a file, incase of non data from database it would only able to produce 'END, logically it would be file created by oracle in unix. this file is showing zero byte but actully there are 4 char in file.This is not required, therefore what is command line should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: u263066
0 Replies

3. Programming

Byte Padding

Hi, Can someone explain what is byte padding? For ex: struct emp{ char s; int b; char s1; int b1; long b3; char s3; } What will be the size of this structure? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

0 byte file with no name????

Please help me in removing the 2nd file : -rw-rw-rw- 1 fup03a fup03a 9216 Aug 16 00:45 med_delay_log -rw-rw-rw- 1 fup03a fup03a 0 Aug 16 18:04 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: miltonkeynesguy
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check if 2 files are identical byte-to-byte?

In my server migration requirement, I need to compare if one file on old server is exactly the same as the corresponding file on the new server. For diff and comm, the inputs need to be sorted. But I do not want to disturb the content of the file and need to find byte-to-byte match. Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishmaths
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove a byte(Last byte from the last line)

Hi All Can anyone please suggest me how to remove the last byte from a falt file .This is from the last line's last BYTE. Please suggest me something. Thank's and regards Vinay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinayrao
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete zero byte file

Hello I have a requirement where i need to find the zero byte size file in the directory and need to delete that zero byte file. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsdev_123
2 Replies

8. IP Networking

Total byte

Hi I've a pkts trace and I'm performing some test on it. I'd like to figure out also the numbers of total byte in that trace. Any idea? thanks in advance D. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
0 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Linux to Windows Printing: PDF starts printing from middle of page.

We are using Red Hat. We have a issue like this: We want to print from Linux, to a printer attached to a Windows machine. What we want to print is a PDF. It prints, but the printing starts from the middle of the page. In the report, there is no space at the top but still printing starts from the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohan69
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Unix printing : jobs hangs in queue - printing via lp versus hpnpf

Hi, We have a Unix 3.2v5.0.5. I installed a printer via scoadmin, HP network printer manager with network peripheral name (hostname and ipadres are in /etc/hosts). This is the configuration file : Code: root@sco1 # cat configurationBanner: on:AlwaysContent types: simpleDevice:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: haezeban
0 Replies
csx_Parse_CISTPL_BYTEORDER(9F)				   Kernel Functions for Drivers 			    csx_Parse_CISTPL_BYTEORDER(9F)

NAME
csx_Parse_CISTPL_BYTEORDER - parse the Byte Order tuple SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/pccard.h> int32_t csx_Parse_CISTPL_BYTEORDER(client_handle_t ch, tuple_t *tu, cistpl_byteorder_t *cbo); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI Specific (Solaris DDI) PARAMETERS
ch Client handle returned from csx_RegisterClient(9F). tu Pointer to a tuple_t structure (see tuple(9S)) returned by a call to csx_GetFirstTuple(9F) or csx_GetNextTuple(9F). cbo Pointer to a cistpl_byteorder_t structure which contains the parsed CISTPL_BYTEORDER tuple information upon return from this func- tion. DESCRIPTION
This function parses the Byte Order tuple, CISTPL_BYTEORDER, into a form usable by PC Card drivers. The CISTPL_BYTEORDER tuple shall only appear in a partition tuple set for a memory-like partition. It specifies two parameters: the order for multi-byte data, and the order in which bytes map into words for 16-bit cards. STRUCTURE MEMBERS
The structure members of cistpl_byteorder_t are: uint32_t order; /* byte order code */ uint32_t map; /* byte mapping code */ The fields are defined as follows: order This field specifies the byte order for multi-byte numeric data. TPLBYTEORD_LOW Little endian order TPLBYTEORD_VS Vendor specific map This field specifies the byte mapping for 16-bit or wider cards. TPLBYTEMAP_LOW Byte zero is least significant byte TPLBYTEMAP_HIGH Byte zero is most significant byte TPLBYTEMAP_VS Vendor specific mapping RETURN VALUES
CS_SUCCESS Successful operation. CS_BAD_HANDLE Client handle is invalid. CS_UNKNOWN_TUPLE Parser does not know how to parse tuple. CS_NO_CARD No PC Card in socket. CS_NO_CIS No Card Information Structure (CIS) PC Card. CS_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION No PCMCIA hardware installed. CONTEXT
This function may be called from user or kernel context. SEE ALSO
csx_GetFirstTuple(9F), csx_GetTupleData(9F), csx_RegisterClient(9F), csx_ValidateCIS(9F), tuple(9S) PC Card 95 Standard, PCMCIA/JEIDA SunOS 5.11 20 Dec 1996 csx_Parse_CISTPL_BYTEORDER(9F)