Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install apache2 in bsd 6.2
Operating Systems BSD install apache2 in bsd 6.2 Post 302148709 by sysgate on Monday 3rd of December 2007 10:17:28 AM
Old 12-03-2007
Take a look here, hope it helps.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

System free bsd install wrong....

My freeBsd were setup security wrong how do I reinstall it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dansu92833
1 Replies

2. BSD

for linux and BSD users interested in Unix system V/bsd

for all you unix/linux interested heres an online book for free that covers the basics of BSD SysV Unix commands and applications . giving the average linux user a perspective on the differences in context of the two operating systems and for BSD users covers material as a refernce guide. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install Free BSD with dual boot with XP?

:confused: hello I have XP installed computer. I am completely newbie in Unix. Despite yesterday I tried to install Free BSD 5. But I coluldn't do. So now computer is not bootable i have done wrong thing. Can you help me installing it without making Xp out of computer? please reply (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sualcavab
2 Replies

4. BSD

Free BSD Release 8.0 not recognizing CD/DVD and usb install media

Hi, I am trying to install Free BSD release 8.0 on my Dell XPS Studio laptop along with already existing Windows partition. (150GB for Win Vista, 30GB for win backup and 130 GB for Free BSD). To do trial I first installed it on Sun virtual Box in Windows where it installed without any complaints.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dheerajsuthar
2 Replies

5. BSD

How to install BSD?

Hello, How to install bsd in amd 64 bits how is bsd what it is used for? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riteshkakkar
6 Replies
yelp(1) 							   User Commands							   yelp(1)

NAME
yelp, gnome-help - GNOME help browser SYNOPSIS
yelp [URL] [gnome-std-options] gnome-help [URL] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME help browser is a utility that allows users to view documentation for GNOME in several formats including man pages, HTML, SGML(DocBook), and GNU info files. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URL This allows you to view a specific help document by providing the complete URL to the documentation that you wish to view. If URL starts with "ghelp:", yelp opens the help document within ghelp. If URL does not start with "ghelp:", yelp attempts to launch a default Internet browser window and display the contents of the help document within this browser window. EXTENDED DESCRIPTION
The GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation is available at the following URL: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook.html To access the API documentation for including help in applications, you must install the developer version of the package. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching GNOME Help Browser example% yelp Example 2: Launching GNOME Help Browser and loading the help information for gnome-printinfo example% yelp ghelp:///usr/share/gnome/help/gnome-print-manager/C/gnome-print-manager.xml Example 3: Launching GNOME Help Browser with a standard Internet URL example% yelp http://www.gnome.org The default Internet browser is launched (unless a browser is already running), and this URL is displayed within the browser window. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables: INFOPATH Location of GNU Info files. MANPATH Location of man pages. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/yelp Executable for GNOME help browser /usr/bin/gnome-help Executable for GNOME help browser ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-help-viewer | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5), scrollkeeper-config(1), scrollkeeper(1), scrollkeeper-devel(1) NOTES
yelp and gnome-help are both the same application. Written by Matt Keenan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 8 Oct 2003 yelp(1)