Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3’ not found Post 302148146 by srujana on Friday 30th of November 2007 03:24:01 AM
Old 11-30-2007
webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3’ not found

HI,
We configured the webserver under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ in unix box. We have server start and stop command under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/
Unexpectedly our password webserver's(sun one webserver's) are down, when I tried to start the server this is the error I'm getting.
In PuTTY, I type in
Code:
www:~ # /opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ start
It says the following:
Code:
www:~ # Failure: CORE3170: Configuration initialization failed: Error running init function
load-modules: dlopen of /apps/oblix/netpoint/gdpitl-pw-backend/identity/oblix/lib/libstdc++.so.5
failed (ld.so.1: webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3' not found
(required by file /apps/oblix/netpoint/gdpitl-pw-backend/identity/oblix/lib/libstdc++.so.5))

So, how do I go about reversing the damage done? I don't even know where to begin.

Already GCC version is installed under the /usr/local/bin/gcc, I guess problem might be because of GCC version difference.
Could you please suggest me how to findout the GCC version.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards,
Suji

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ld: fatal: library -ltli: not found

Hi, I am on the following version: SunOS e105 5.8 Generic_117350-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000 I am running a makefile to build some Tuxedo servers. Following is a snippet of my output: BS-550.c: /home/sybase/sybase12/OCS-12_EBF10731/include/sybesql.c: ld: fatal: library... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav276
0 Replies

2. Programming

undefined reference to `__udivdi3@GCC_3.0'

While I made something, I get following message. --------------------------------------------- undefined reference to `__udivdi3@GCC_3.0' --------------------------------------------- Is '__udivdi3@GCC_3.0' a name of function ? if not, what does '@GCC_3.0' mean ? I want to make and link a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcliff
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX collect2: library libgcc_s not found

Hi, M/c- aix 5.3 I want to install expat-2.0.1. When run the make command it gives the error.. collect2: library libgcc_s not found make: The error code from the last command is 1. Stop. Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tukuna82
7 Replies

4. Red Hat

Cannot start httpd service `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1)

# service httpd start Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1) I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

libc.so.1 (SUNW_1.22.7) => (version not found)

What package would I need to get this file? SUNW_1.22.7. Please help. thank you. :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SystemAddict
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

./Vega6: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./Vega6)

Hello, I am trying to run a chess pairing program called Vega Chess on RHEL 6.5 Server $ uname -a Linux CDMA 2.6.32-431.el6.i686 #1 SMP Sun Nov 10 22:20:22 EST 2013 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux $ cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago)This is the way I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ferocci
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

**ALERT**ALERT* Whats app requesting users to upgrade to latest version as; its vulnerability found.

Hello All, Want to share here an article for Whats app users that team whats app is requesting users to upgrade to its latest version since they have found a vulnerability; where Hacker could turn on a cell's camera, mic and scan messages and emails. Here is an article from "THE VERGE" for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Fatal error: 'Xm/Xm.h' file not found , motif installed

Hello, i have installed open-motif -2.3.8_1 X11 Toolkit on freebsd32bit machine. wanna compile a little script. script is ok. already compiled on other machine (linux) the message is as follows cc -o button button.c -lXm -lXt -lX11 button.c:3:10: fatal error: 'Xm/Xm.h' file not found... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
5 Replies
ZMQ_DEVICE(3)							    0MQ Manual							     ZMQ_DEVICE(3)

NAME
zmq_device - start built-in 0MQ device SYNOPSIS
int zmq_device (int device, const void *frontend, const void *backend); DESCRIPTION
The zmq_device() function starts a built-in 0MQ device. The device argument is one of: ZMQ_QUEUE starts a queue device ZMQ_FORWARDER starts a forwarder device ZMQ_STREAMER starts a streamer device The device connects a frontend socket to a backend socket. Conceptually, data flows from frontend to backend. Depending on the socket types, replies may flow in the opposite direction. Before calling zmq_device() you must set any socket options, and connect or bind both frontend and backend sockets. The two conventional device models are: proxy bind frontend socket to an endpoint, and connect backend socket to downstream components. A proxy device model does not require changes to the downstream topology but that topology is static (any changes require reconfiguring the device). broker bind frontend socket to one endpoint and bind backend socket to a second endpoint. Downstream components must now connect into the device. A broker device model allows a dynamic downstream topology (components can come and go at any time). zmq_device() runs in the current thread and returns only if/when the current context is closed. QUEUE DEVICE
ZMQ_QUEUE creates a shared queue that collects requests from a set of clients, and distributes these fairly among a set of services. Requests are fair-queued from frontend connections and load-balanced between backend connections. Replies automatically return to the client that made the original request. This device is part of the request-reply pattern. The frontend speaks to clients and the backend speaks to services. You should use ZMQ_QUEUE with a ZMQ_XREP socket for the frontend and a ZMQ_XREQ socket for the backend. Other combinations are not documented. Refer to zmq_socket(3) for a description of these socket types. FORWARDER DEVICE
ZMQ_FORWARDER collects messages from a set of publishers and forwards these to a set of subscribers. You will generally use this to bridge networks, e.g. read on TCP unicast and forward on multicast. This device is part of the publish-subscribe pattern. The frontend speaks to publishers and the backend speaks to subscribers. You should use ZMQ_FORWARDER with a ZMQ_SUB socket for the frontend and a ZMQ_PUB socket for the backend. Other combinations are not documented. Refer to zmq_socket(3) for a description of these socket types. STREAMER DEVICE
ZMQ_STREAMER collects tasks from a set of pushers and forwards these to a set of pullers. You will generally use this to bridge networks. Messages are fair-queued from pushers and load-balanced to pullers. This device is part of the pipeline pattern. The frontend speaks to pushers and the backend speaks to pullers. You should use ZMQ_STREAMER with a ZMQ_PULL socket for the frontend and a ZMQ_PUSH socket for the backend. Other combinations are not documented. Refer to zmq_socket(3) for a description of these socket types. RETURN VALUE
The zmq_device() function always returns -1 and errno set to ETERM (the 0MQ context associated with either of the specified sockets was terminated). EXAMPLE
Creating a queue broker. // Create frontend and backend sockets void *frontend = zmq_socket (context, ZMQ_XREP); assert (backend); void *backend = zmq_socket (context, ZMQ_XREQ); assert (frontend); // Bind both sockets to TCP ports assert (zmq_bind (frontend, "tcp://*:5555") == 0); assert (zmq_bind (backend, "tcp://*:5556") == 0); // Start a queue device zmq_device (ZMQ_QUEUE, frontend, backend); SEE ALSO
zmq_bind(3) zmq_connect(3) zmq_socket(3) zmq(7) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by the 0MQ community. 0MQ 2.2.0 04/04/2012 ZMQ_DEVICE(3)