Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What else do you do?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What else do you do? Post 302147899 by grial on Thursday 29th of November 2007 01:46:57 AM
Old 11-29-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Dragon
That's really cool grial, so are you training up for solo jumps? Static line? Tandem? I've done the training for parachuting but never done the jump Smilie Bad weather prevented it the one time I was roganised enough to try it.
cool indeed! I would like to do it regularly (solo jumps), but, for now, a tandem jump is enough for me, specially if my wife comes with me Smilie

PEGSOLITAIRE(6) 						   User Commands						   PEGSOLITAIRE(6)

NAME
pegsolitaire - An education game similar to Hi-Q DESCRIPTION
This manual page was written for the Debian/Ubuntu distributions because the original program does not include them. Please see the in- game help menu instead. pegsolitaire is an educational puzzle game. The goal of the game is to remove pegs from the board leaving a single peg in the centre hole. Pegs are removed from the board by making "jumps". You can jump over a peg with another peg horizontally or vertically (not diagonally!). When you jump over a peg, it is removed from the board. Multiple jumps with one peg are allowed. Usage: pegsolitaire [OPTION...] Help Options: -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options --help-bonobo-activation Show Bonobo Activation options --help-gnome Show GNOME options --help-gnome-session Show session management options Application Options: -x, --x=X X location of window -y, --y=Y Y location of window --display=DISPLAY X display to use AUTHOR
pegsolitaire was written by Ben Asselstine. This manual page was written by Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net>. pegsolitaire 0.0.4 May 2008 PEGSOLITAIRE(6)