Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What else do you do?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What else do you do? Post 302147830 by Smiling Dragon on Wednesday 28th of November 2007 06:47:52 PM
Old 11-28-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by grial
Hi everybody again!
I have to add another thing to my (little) list: parachute jump. Last saturday I did my first jump and I hope to repeat soon... It's amazing and I recommend it to you all!!! Smilie
That's really cool grial, so are you training up for solo jumps? Static line? Tandem? I've done the training for parachuting but never done the jump Smilie Bad weather prevented it the one time I was roganised enough to try it.

FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)							 1						      FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)

fann_set_callback - Sets the callback function for use during training

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_set_callback (resource $ann, collable $callback) DESCRIPTION
Sets the callback function for use during training. It means that it is called from fann_train_on_data(3) or fann_train_on_file(3). PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $callback - The supplied callback function takes following parameters: o ann - The neural network resource o train - The train data resource or NULL if called from fann_train_on_file(3) o max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling this function o desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) o epochs - The current epoch The callback should return TRUE. If it returns FALSE, the training will terminate. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_train_on_file(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)