Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: missing disk
Operating Systems HP-UX missing disk Post 302147447 by pshelke on Tuesday 27th of November 2007 04:56:11 AM
Old 11-27-2007
hi
first check all connection of harddisk
reboot machine after that press STOP-A button for ok prompt
use #probe-scsi all command to detect all hard disk connected to system.
hope this will helpful for u . otherwise there may be problem in harddisk.

Regards

prakash

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hard Disk drive space gone missing...

Sorry if this is totally the wrong place to post this but I have a question or something rather thats bugging me. I got a new Dell Inspiron laptop the other day and I was expecting it to have 80G on it, well atleast 70 or so after installation of OS and such but after looking carefully yesterday, I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ecclesiastes
8 Replies

2. AIX

missing disk

Hi I am getting this output # lsvg -p tempvg tempvg: PV_NAME PV STATE TOTAL PPs FREE PPs FREE DISTRIBUTION hdiskpower1 active 816 0 00..00..00..00..00 hdiskpower2 active 816 0 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: magasem
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS disk label missing

I 'm having problem in importing a zfs pool was getting error device missing and upon further digging found that labels on my disk for zpool are missing Does anyone know how to recover from it ? root@essapl020-u006 # zdb -l /dev/dsk/emcpower0c --------------------------------------------... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Disk space missing under SVM

Hi Gurus, I've got an issue here: (1) Hardware: Sun NetraT1, (2) OS: Solaris 10, (3) SVM metastat shows /var having 12 GB. df shows /var having 4 GB. Real space for /var is about 4 GB since I can't move a big file to it. How is 8 GB space missing? Does /var/run swap need to account? Can I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

5. Solaris

hard disk broken, relocate user's home dir. All setting missing

Hi, guys I am a super newbie in solaris admin.... Now I got a problem. Due to the broken of one of Raid system, some user home directory is missing. Someone advises me to relocate the home directory on the new drive. I have googled and have tried " usermode -d " command. But I found a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_dw
3 Replies

6. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies
FOSMOUNT(1)							   User Commands						       FOSMOUNT(1)

NAME
fosmount - FOS mounter for fuse SYNOPSIS
fosmount [options] device mountpoint DESCRIPTION
FUSE extension for a read-only access on Smaky FOS. -h --help Display help message. -v --version Show version. -a --harddisk Force an hard disk instead of the autodetection. -f --floppydisk Force a floppy disk instead of the autodetection. -l --fos-logger Turn ON the FOS logger, fosmount will not be detached of the terminal. -d --fuse-debugger Turn ON the FUSE debugger, fosmount will not be detached of the terminal. -i --image-pbm Convert on the fly .IMAGE to .PBM (portable bitmap format). -j --image-xpm Convert on the fly .COLOR to .XPM (X Pixmap version 2). device /dev/fd0 for floppy disk /dev/sda for hard disk, etc, ... mountpoint Mount point for the FOS, like /mnt/smaky. AUTHOR
Written by Mathieu Schroeter <mathieu.schroeter@gamesover.ch>. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <fosfat-devel@gamesover.ch>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2010 Mathieu Schroeter This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
fosmount(1) fosmount July 2009 FOSMOUNT(1)