Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to remove sudo program
Operating Systems Solaris How to remove sudo program Post 302145992 by s4g3 on Friday 16th of November 2007 02:29:20 AM
Old 11-16-2007
pkginfo | grep sudo

and then

pkgrm <Packagename>

~Sage

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Program to remove a pattern

Hi, I want to remove all occurances of a character which follows a ^ symbol. For ex: This is a Test ^H^@^@^@^@^@^@ File used in VI. ^@^@^B^VDM-BM-$|M-^_M-F^AM- In the above example, I should remove all characters which follows a ^. (^H ^@ ^B ^V etc) and It should print This is a Test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsheshadri
4 Replies

2. Programming

how to check and remove leading zeroes from the buffer using c program

Helo , I m writing small module of c.on RHEL 4 I have one buffer (for e.g. buffer = "002" now I want to check whethere buffer contains leading zeroes and if it contains leading zeroes then I want to remove all leading zeroes ( i.e. if buffer = "002" then I want to make buffer = "2") how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to use the Sudo command. "0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for sudo because:"

Hi! I'm very new to unix, so please keep that in mind with the level of language used if you choose to help :D Thanks! When attempting to use sudo on and AIX machine with oslevel 5.1.0.0, I get the following error: exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program sudo because of the following errors:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chloe123
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Remove need for sudo for mount/umount

Hello, I'm trying to remove the need to use sudo to mount (in particular, binding). Modifying /etc/sudoers using visudo, I have tried: %admin ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/mount %admin ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/umountand %admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/mount %admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

Hi Gurus: Can you help me get out of this message ? I already commented out the ff line in /etc/sudoers file but still prompts me for this message. #Defaults requiretty -sh-3.2$ ./check_diskErrors itag3.pm.staging.intra /dev/sda sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh foo.com sudo command - Prompts for sudo password as visible text. Help?

I am writing a BASH script to update a webserver and then restart Apache. It looks basically like this: #!/bin/bash rsync /path/on/local/machine/ foo.com:path/on/remote/machine/ ssh foo.com sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reloadrsync and ssh don't prompt for a password, because I have DSA encryption... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: fluoborate
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error - sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

Hi I am trying to automate the deployment of a tar ball onto a set of remote servers and am getting this error from the ssh - sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified What I have done is add some code into the user's ssh key that does a few things like delete the existing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

i am trying overide the below error sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudoi am aware of ssh -t option. But just experimenting with OS :D So, tried commenting out Defaults requiretty from my sudoers file after which i am getting the below error sudo: no tty present and no askpass... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

Hi I have an Oracle DBA that is trying to install an RPM from Stratavia which is a web based portal and it executes the following: Instance Wrapper=sudo -u oracle /opt/datapalette/jython/jython Server Wrapper=sudo -u root /opt/datapalette/jython/jython I've compared the /etc/sudoers... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeff-fafa
8 Replies

10. AIX

how to remove sudo access from a user ?

Hello Folks, I need help on removing sudo access on one id but first of all, can i confirm that the user below is having sudo access ? if he did have sudo access, how to remove ? thanks alrsprd3:root-/etc> more sudoers | grep fzcx0l fzcx0l ALL=(ALL) ALL alrsprd3:root-/etc> (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wingcross
2 Replies
sage(3) 						     Library Functions Manual							   sage(3)

NAME
sage - The SDL library for OpenGL extensions. DESCRIPTION
#include <sage/sage.h> Sage is a small C library providing Open GL extensions to applications using SDL. It has been automatically generated from the glext.h header file from the OpenGL website. The Sage source package comes with the Perl scripts to generate new sources from updated glext.h files. Additionally, it provides a way of accessing the standard GL and GLU headers in a cross platform method. sage/GL.h and sage/GLU.h should be used in place of gl/GL.h and gl/GLU.h (or the equivalent on other platforms.) To use Sage, an application must first call sage_init once the OpenGL context has been created. This checks for the existence of each extension it knows about and links up the appropriate function pointers. The array sage_ext sets each exension that is found to 1, and 0 otherwise. Applications should check the existence of the extension in sage_ext before using it. Extensions can then be used by their name as defined in the spec. BUGS
Sage does not check to see of the OpenGL context is valid. On some systems, the standard Open GL header causes problems with sage (namespace conflicts). Apparently some broken GL implmentations may report the existence of an extension, but not actually provide it. Sage will not detect this. AUTHOR
Simon Goodall (simon (at) simongoodall.co.uk) SEE ALSO
sage_init(3) September 22, 2005 sage(3)