Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: telnet from unix to dos
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions telnet from unix to dos Post 302145651 by vino on Thursday 15th of November 2007 12:09:56 AM
Old 11-15-2007
You have spamming the forum by duplicating your posts. Do it once more and you will earn a ban. Please adhere to the rules.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos to Unix conversion

Hi ! I need to convert a DOS batch file to Unix Shell script. Can anybody help me by providing equivalent Unix shell script code to this DOS batch code?. for /F "tokens=2,3,4 delims=/- " %%i in ("%date%") do set DateStamp=%%k%%i%%j Any help would be great. Thanks, John. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john413
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dos based ssh/telnet login program

I want to find a program that can run in DOS, login to a ssh/telnet server, then run a specifed command to do a daily jobs, can anyone tell me is there any application i can find in the internet? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrb78
1 Replies

4. SCO

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. SCO

run dos telnet service

hi , i need a telnet server for dos(telnet from unix server to dos client) , so how can i run telnet service on dos ? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

run dos telnet service

hi , i need a telnet server for dos(telnet from unix server to dos client) , so how can i run telnet service on dos ? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

run dos telnet service

0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos-Unix Connectivity

Hi, Is there any method to connect unix box(Excecuting unix commands through Batch Files) through DOS prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX/MS-DOs scipt

Is any one who know a good tutorial for Unix bash script and Ms-Dos scipt?? if yes, if is possible to upload it or give me the link??? What is the difference betwwen uvix and ms-dos script?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tom2
1 Replies

10. AIX

telnet script problem from DOS to AIX

hello, i made a script with a telnet scripting tool, tst10.exe, the problem is that when i put the commands send "rlogin aix57\m" wait "password:" send "op_syst.\m" wait "$" it do the login but a menu appears where you have to choose a terminal type, you have 8 options, 8 types of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pabloli150
1 Replies
ikiwiki-calendar(1)					      General Commands Manual					       ikiwiki-calendar(1)

NAME
ikiwiki-calendar - create calendar archive pages SYNOPSIS
ikiwiki-calendar [-f] your.setup [pagespec] [startyear [endyear]] DESCRIPTION
ikiwiki-calendar creates pages that use the ikiwiki/directive/calendar directive, allowing the archives to be browsed one month at a time, with calendar-based navigation. You must specify the setup file for your wiki. The pages will be created inside its srcdir, beneath the archivebase directory used by the calendar plugin (default "archives"). To control which pages are included on the calendars, a ikiwiki/PageSpec can be specified. The default is all pages, or the pages specified by the comments_pagespec setting in the config file. A pagespec can also be specified on the command line. To limit it to only posts in a blog, use something like "posts/* and !*/Discussion". It defaults to creating calendar pages for the current year. If you specify a year, it will create pages for that year. Specify a second year to create pages for a span of years. Existing pages will not be overwritten by this command by default. Use the -f switch to force it to overwrite any existing pages. CRONTAB
While this command only needs to be run once a year to update the archive pages for each new year, you are recommended to set up a cron job to run it daily, at midnight. Then it will also update the calendars to highlight the current day. An example crontab: 0 0 * * * ikiwiki-calendar ~/ikiwiki.setup 'posts/* and !*/Discussion' TEMPLATES
This command uses two templates to generate the pages, calendarmonth.tmpl and calendaryear.tmpl. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joey@ikiwiki.info> ikiwiki-calendar(1)