Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: telnet from unix to dos
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions telnet from unix to dos Post 302145651 by vino on Thursday 15th of November 2007 12:09:56 AM
Old 11-15-2007
You have spamming the forum by duplicating your posts. Do it once more and you will earn a ban. Please adhere to the rules.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos to Unix conversion

Hi ! I need to convert a DOS batch file to Unix Shell script. Can anybody help me by providing equivalent Unix shell script code to this DOS batch code?. for /F "tokens=2,3,4 delims=/- " %%i in ("%date%") do set DateStamp=%%k%%i%%j Any help would be great. Thanks, John. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john413
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dos based ssh/telnet login program

I want to find a program that can run in DOS, login to a ssh/telnet server, then run a specifed command to do a daily jobs, can anyone tell me is there any application i can find in the internet? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrb78
1 Replies

4. SCO

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. SCO

run dos telnet service

hi , i need a telnet server for dos(telnet from unix server to dos client) , so how can i run telnet service on dos ? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

run dos telnet service

hi , i need a telnet server for dos(telnet from unix server to dos client) , so how can i run telnet service on dos ? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

run dos telnet service

0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos-Unix Connectivity

Hi, Is there any method to connect unix box(Excecuting unix commands through Batch Files) through DOS prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX/MS-DOs scipt

Is any one who know a good tutorial for Unix bash script and Ms-Dos scipt?? if yes, if is possible to upload it or give me the link??? What is the difference betwwen uvix and ms-dos script?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tom2
1 Replies

10. AIX

telnet script problem from DOS to AIX

hello, i made a script with a telnet scripting tool, tst10.exe, the problem is that when i put the commands send "rlogin aix57\m" wait "password:" send "op_syst.\m" wait "$" it do the login but a menu appears where you have to choose a terminal type, you have 8 options, 8 types of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pabloli150
1 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)