Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to find how many CPU installed in the servers Post 302145230 by prowla on Tuesday 13th of November 2007 10:49:32 AM
Old 11-13-2007
machinfo on IA64

glance and top will tell you

ioscan | grep -i processor
# ioscan -fn | grep -i proc
processor 0 33 processor CLAIMED PROCESSOR Processor
processor 1 37 processor CLAIMED PROCESSOR Processor
processor 2 97 processor CLAIMED PROCESSOR Processor

This will work on 11i PA-RISC:

:
# Name:
# cpumem
#
# Purpose:
# List the CPU & memory particulars of a HP-UX 11i v1 server.
#
#@(#)cpumem.sh PR

nodename=$(uname -n)
model=$(model)
ncpu=$(echo processor_count/D |adb /stand/vmunix /dev/kmem |tail -n 1 |awk '{print $2}')
mhz=$(echo itick_per_tick/D |adb /stand/vmunix /dev/kmem |tail -n 1 |awk '{print $2/10000 " MHz"}')
mb=$(echo phys_mem_pages/D | adb /stand/vmunix /dev/kmem |tail -n 1 |awk '{print $2/256 " MB"}')

echo "$nodename $model ${ncpu} $mhz $mb"

# cpumem
ldgpdb01 9000/800/L3000-7x 3 750 MHz 12288 MB

(And no, I don't know why this box has three CPUs!)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

trying to find out where oracle is installed

Hi I am logged into a remote linux machine, i want to find out where the oracle software is installed..basically, i want to see the following files... oracle_home/rdbms/admin/sql.bsq oracle_home/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql i am taken to home directory...do i need to export something here?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soujanya_srk
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find about NICs installed

Hi; Is there a way to determine for sure how many NIC ports installed on my Linux box? I tried to run "lspci" but not sure about the results, it's not clear. Below are the results when i run both "ifconfig" & "lspci" on my Linux box i hope someone can help me finding the actual numbers of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Katkota
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to access multiple linux servers to get system details such as CPU usage

Hi Is there any shell script that accesses multiple linux servers to get details such as CPU usage, RAM used etc. The access of the servers must be parallel not serial in the sense it must ping all the servers at a time to get information.The script has to be triggered from a host system and get... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mssrivatsa
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check if SQLLDR has been installed on Unix/Aix servers

How can i check if sqlldr has been installed on my AIX/UNIX mechine? Is there any unix script to check this one out.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
0 Replies

5. AIX

Monitor Physical CPU usage on multiple servers

Hello, Looking for some help. I am trying to gather data at each server showing when the physical CPU is being used the most based on a weekly timeframe. I know this data can be seen through NMON but with multiple servers in our environment it could take a real long time. is there a easier... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: audis$
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

yum is not installed on all servers. Why?

Hi, I've found that YUM is not installed on all RHEL 4, 5, 6 servers in this client site. What could be the particular reasons designing systems like this? wget is installed. Thank you in advance! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
12 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU and Memory Statistics Collection Across Many Servers

Hello geeks once again, many thanks for help in times past, you guys are awesome! But am here again, but now this is way heavy for me. Find below for my challenge: *** I need to collect CPU & RAM stats across 26 servers. *** I don't have the luxury of deploying an NMS, if I had it would... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infinitydon
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Find List of MQ and Websphere certificates that are installed on Linux and UNIX servers?

Dear All, I am planning to find the list of certificates(WEBshpere/MQ) on a servers. My certificates are either stored in (.jks) / (.pem)/ (.cer) . But some of the certificates are stored without these file formats. I tried using find command but unless I give the file name its difficult for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidh_arth85
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Required cpu , memory, df output in mail for multiple servers

I have prepared script which will collect cpu, memory and df out out for multiple server and send in one mail, but my script only run in one server, and when I send to mail, it shows in text format. it should be show actual format. if any one can help , that would be very grateful. script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yash_message
1 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)