Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: smoking in the forums.
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? smoking in the forums. Post 302142814 by blowtorch on Monday 29th of October 2007 09:19:12 PM
Old 10-29-2007
You read the rules! Smilie You have no idea how many people forget to do that.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

computer forums

hey guys. i just started of with a new website and i was looking for computer people to visit it and get it going. http://technoworms.com/forums/index.php sorry for the spam (not trying to be rude), i just think it would be better the faster we get it started of and rollin. also mods are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cyko
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

other forums..

anyone here a member of any other NON computer related forums? i am very much into cars, and i own a 1986.5 toyota supra :D , so i am a member of a few mkiii (third generation supra) related forums: supraforums.com supramania.com mkiiitech.com (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Forums...

Hi all, Thanks for any posts and for reading. I was wondering if any of guys know of a open source style forum that I could get hold of that would be easily run on solaris. I know you can use many different varities of PHP/mysql/apache but is there anything a bit more simplier that could be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
0 Replies
AUTRACE:(8)						  System Administration Utilities					       AUTRACE:(8)

NAME
autrace - a program similar to strace SYNOPSIS
autrace program [-r] [program-args]... DESCRIPTION
autrace is a program that will add the audit rules to trace a process similar to strace. It will then execute the program passing arguments to it. The resulting audit information will be in the audit logs if the audit daemon is running or syslog. This command deletes all audit rules prior to executing the target program and after executing it. As a safety precaution, it will not run unless all rules are deleted with auditctl prior to use. OPTIONS
-r Limit syscalls collected to ones needed for analyzing resource usage. This could help people doing threat modeling. This saves space in logs. EXAMPLES
The following illustrates a typical session: autrace /bin/ls /tmp ausearch --start recent -p 2442 -i and for resource usage mode: autrace -r /bin/ls ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --file --summary ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --host --summary SEE ALSO
ausearch(8), auditctl(8). AUTHOR
Steve Grubb Red Hat Jan 2007 AUTRACE:(8)